Chapter Three

Enter Toxic Pea's shy and caring conscience, and experience his own pains and secrets, as he turns away from Mystic Flower's help...but why? Will the young Peashooter manage to push aside his selflessness that's getting in the way of healing his severe injuries?

Enter Power Chomper and Power Flower! Two friends that have been chums ever since day one of L.E.A.F training. Power Flower feels something more, but Power Chomper doesn't see it. Are these feelings of Power Flower's going to get in the way of Garden Warfare?

Mystic Flower is struggling to help Toxic Pea. Will she manage to get him to crack his shell in time to heal him in time before he is lost?

Toxic Pea

The ride on the RV is quiet.

It's mostly because I'm keeping the silence.

I fight to not yelp or cry out in pain, because I don't want Mystic Flower to worry about me. I also need to stay strong and just get through it like any other L.E.A.F agent, even though my injuries are very serious. I'll pull through and stay strong, with some help from friends. I'd rather I be hurt instead of those I care about, because it pains me more to see someplant I care about injured seriously.

"We're heeeeeeeereeeeee! Yapple dapple plants!" Crazy Dave yells happily, spinning the silver pan object on his head, or is it a pot? We may never know.

Mystic Flower helps me up, and guides me off of the RV. I can feel more pain rushing through my vines, but I ignore it, moving with Mystic Flower to the Backyard Battleground medical area.

Power Chomper

"And I said "goat any last words? Cause he was a goat..." Druid Rose chuckles. "And then he was vanquished...."

Laughter echoes throughout the nutrient fields, the area where we all sink our roots into these incredibly nutrient-filled fields for energy. For meals, we come here to suck nutrients when we crave more energy or when we feel a sensation called hunger. Rahahahaha! Also the time for jokes, laughs, chuckles and gestures!

Occasionally, some Zombies find their way close to this field, or even into this field, but, haha, that just means it's time for us Chompers to eat some zombies... With a dash of salt of course! Rahahahaha! I love eating zombies. Their legs in between my jaws feel like the Rainbow Heavens. Don't judge. You should try them before you judge them! Rahahahaha!

When I'm done sucking out the delicious nutrients, my friend Fire Chomper approaches me, and burps.

"Rarra! Good one Fire Chomp." I let out a laugh, extending my jaws upwards.

"It's always good one!" Fire Chomper laughs, doing the same.

"Hey I'm going to go visit Fire Cactus. You don't mind do you?" Fire Chomper asks, his flames burning brightly around his head.

"Not at all Fire Chomp. Later!" I extend my jaws in farewell.

"Thanks Power Chomp!" Fire Chomper dances around like a happy puppy and uses his Burrow ability to dig underground towards Fire Cactus. I bet he's gonna scare her again.

I start sucking out more nutrients from the ground, my roots nourishing the energy and food as I feel tired from today's fight. My inner stems jump a little from hearing a large shriek of surprise from Fire Cactus. Looks like Fire Chomp scared her.