Chapter Five

Ice Pea is sure bringing his frozen wrath upon the battle!

Mystic Flower finally learns about Toxic Pea's nightmares, and the two grow closer over time as they try to find out what they mean nightmares are about. Mystic learns that on the inside, Toxic Pea is even more caring and selfless and worries that one day that his selflessness would be his greatest mistake....and his own downfall.

Battle location: Colizeum
Mission name: Team Vanquish in the fight for Colizeum

Ice Pea
"Frozen!"

I yell, Hypering through the air and shooting at zombies, freezing one often the other, with some dropping to the ground, vanquished. Freezing zombies is a great pass time! You should all try it someday.

My Hyper wears off, and I land neatly on the ground, shooting ice peas at incoming zombies. My pods move gracefully with my movements, as I shoot ice pea after ice pea.

A Scientist shrieks and starts shooting his Goo Blaster at me, the heavy-damaging close range blaster damaging me from behind.

I launch a Sombrero Bean Bomb and flee the scene.

"Arriiba!" The Sombrero Bean Bomb's fuse finishes running down and it explodes. A few zombies are caught in the explosion as they fly into the air, vanquished.

Feeling a surge of victory shoot through my vines, I jump and continue shooting.

Mystic Flower

"Aah, aah!"

I stretch my stems and flex my vines, yawning sleepily. "Aah aah...I'd better go check on Toxic Pea."

Yawning and still flexing my inner vines, I strut off cheerily to the medical area, entering the large facility that's built inside of an enormous tree.

I gaze sleepily at a few of the posters on the walls, some that say "Flower Power! Join us!" With a Sunflower smiling on it. Another poster that says "Need for Seed" and another that says "just grow it" is stuck on the wooden walls, as I make a turn toward the medical center.

I open the door slowly, admiring the smooth wooden walls and vine-designed swirls embroiled in the wall.

Toxic Pea is still soiled-asleep, breathing softly with his eyes closed. He had fallen asleep again earlier, and I had left to get some rest of my own, as I've been in here with no rest for a while now.

I yawn and head over to the little tap and turn it on, splashing the nice fresh water across my petals and stems.

"Ah. Nice water." I smile happily, closing my eyes and enjoying the nice feel of the water.

Toxic Pea let's out a hiss, and I immediately flit my eyes over to him, watching him roll over.

I instantly strut over to him, my body swaying in a jolly way as I strut.

"Toxic Pea." I murmur, placing one of my flower hands on his head. "Wake up."

Toxic Pea's eyes tighten as he let's out a few little Peashooter noises. I smile gently.

Aw that's so cute! I laugh in my head.

I shake him. "Morning! Get up will you?" I tilt my head slightly.

Toxic Pea mumbles something and his eyes squint open, and relief washes over his face. "Morning Mystic Flow-" he yawns, making Peashooter noises and stretching his good pod. "Are the others-"