Chapter Twenty-Five

*don't play the soundtrack until your queue comes. And hey, don't miss your queue!

Electro Pea

"Do you think he's ok?"

"I hope so."

"He can't dead..."

"I'm sure he'll be ok."

"I hope so...I can't believe he risked his life and took that ZPG for me..."

"I have to head off to a Team Vanquish match right now. I'll see you later."

"Ok. Thanks for stopping by...I'll see you later Alien Flower."

"Mmmmmm..." I mumble, stirring a little.

Why is everything so...black?

I groan as a harsh light flashes in my face. Something sparky and soft touches my face and I grunt.

I slowly force my eyes to open, only to meet the eyes of Power Flower, her pretty eyes staring into mine.

For a moment, we just stare at each other.

Then I hear her sigh in relief.

"Electro Pea!" She wraps her power flower hands around my central stem. I let out a short breath, wrapping my electric pods around her central stem, feeling an electric spark zoom up and down my pods and central stem.

"You're ok!" She breathes, squeezing me. "I was so worried I couldn't stop...I..." Power Flower stammers and she squeezes me tighter.

"Power Flower-" I gasp out. "That hurts-"

"Oh sorry!" She apologizes, pulling away. The spark disappears and I squint my eyes up into a frown.

"I can't believe you did that...you could have died. Never do that again, ok?" I can tell that she's trying not to smile as she looks at me sternly.

My eyes squint upwards into a small smile. "But if I didn't do that you could've died."

"Just don't do it again....." Power Flower looks down, something flashing in her eyes.

"Not making any promises." I laugh but then I wince as a sore spot in my central stem lashes out.

Power Flower frowns.

"Electro Pea I'm serious."

"But I'm also serious."

"You're never serious."

"I'm ok now! I feel electrified and POWERful!"

"You need help." Power Flower giggles. "No more puns!"

I laugh. "Why are you saying that I'm bad at electric puns? I thought I was good. I'm so infused..."

Power Flower giggles harder. "Electro Pea..."

"Well I reVOLT against you. My puns are ILLUMINATING."

Power Flower bursts out laughing. "Electro Pea!"

"You know, it takes VOLTING skill to make puns. That's when I come in and take CHARGE."