Chapter Thirteen

(Note: I'm using the appearance of Plasma Pea from Garden Warfare 1 even though he looks like Electro Pea more I think it's cooler. Sorry.)

Something is wrong with Plasma Pea, but he isn't willing to share it. Does it involve the current events right now?

Party Corn is clearly haunted by his nightmare last night....will he ever be able to face the plant that turned on him in his dream? And will he be the one to slowly wash away the insecurity Druid Rose feels with her mask off?

Tensions run high between Mystic Flower and Toxic Pea as a whole new experience puts a deep dent in their friendship...

Plasma Pea

"Shadow Flower, are you feeling ok?"

Shadow Flower tilts her head. "Why wouldn't I be Plasma Pea?"

"I'm feeling a little....weird...I stroke one my of my plasma pods and sigh.

Shadow Flower's glowing eyes radiate with some sort of dark feeling. Then she asks "where's Agent Pea?"

"He's in some sort of terrible condition..." I blink.

"I have to go." She says quickly and struts away.

Druid Rose

"Ah. Good morning to the grass." I yawn, stretching my rose hands. I float off of the grass, smiling and I shake my wand, deciding to go and look for Party Corn. I haven't seen him since we started talking again.

The thought of him makes me smile behind my mask as I float forward, looking for him. I sigh, looking down at my shadow as I hover, until I crash into someplant.

"Watch where you're-" a voice starts to snap until I look up, meeting the eyes of Party Corn, the dark black and red dashes under his eyes evident and they look haunted.

"Oh it's you." He says softly, backing away slightly.

"Are you ok?" I ask, concerned as I look at his haunted expression.

He looks completely scarred, lack of sleep clearly evident in his features. His neck leaves are slightly flattened and wrinkled, and his teeth are gritted from tiredness.

"W-w-what d-d-did you say?" He stammers, seeming to snap out of a trance.

I look at him with concern. "I asked if you're ok?" I gently extend one of my rose hands towards him, and he flinches, and I narrow my eyes, looking downwards.

"What's the matter? You don't look...like yourself..." I ask worriedly.

"I...uh...I need to...um..." He stammers, and I narrow my eyes to slits.

"What is it?" I ask, starting to feel frustrated, my gaze still shadowed. I don't meet his eyes.

"Take off your mask. Right now. S-s-show me your eyes!" He gasps out.

I close my eyes and hiss. "Why!?" I cover my eyes for moment. "You know I'm not that comfortable with taking off my mask!"

"S-s-show me you eyes!" He gasps out again, his eyes flaring in...

Panic?

Fear?

What?

Slowly, I put one of my rose hands to my mask and take it off, however I cover my face because I'm still not comfortable with showing my face. I can't see Party Corn because I'm covering my yes, but I can still hear him.