Chapter Twenty-One

"AHEM...A note from the author..." Zomboss scrunches up his face at the word "author".

"She says that...erm...ergh...blast...CURSES! What did you say again!?"

"Ha! I knew you wouldn't remember." I snort. "Also, I'm just gonna stop explaining what happens in chapters...like those summaries at the beginning. They sound awful. What do you think Zomboss?"

"YES! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRID!"

"See we agree on something. Now. Do you remember what I wanted you to tell the viewers Zomboss or did you forget again?"

"NO! GIVE ME A MOMENT! OH YES! Yes that's right. This is Mystic Flower's point of view from what happened BEFORE Party Corn was knocked out. Yes. THERE I DID IT! TAKE THAT AUTHOR! I EVEN REMEMBERED THEIR STUPID NAMES!"

"WHATEVER! I just tricked you into doing what I wanted you to do. Eat on that ZOMBOSS." I smirk. I feel like flipping my long, brown hair and whipping it in his face, but I'm currently tied to a chair after the whole "Introduction Incident".

"You...wh...j..." He stammers and stutters. I try my best to not burst out laughing and remain calm and cool.

"While you stutter...can you put the chapter into the video? The viewers are waiting you know."

*no reply.

"That's what's I thought." I smirk a little wider.

Then I smile.

"Watch this Zomboss." I say to him. I'm still new with my author powers, and I'm not sure if I can pull this off, but it's my best shot.

Also I can completely scare the living daylights out of that Zomboss.

"The author wiggles and the ropes around her slide off." I start to say. I twist and wiggle and the ropes slowly start to snap and slip off. I open my mouth again to continue. "Some snap, some slide, and some just fall off of her completely." I make my words sound strong and powerful.

"With triumph seeping and flooding through her veins..." I start to rise from the chair. "She gets up and stands up..." I get up and smile widely at Zomboss, nearly laughing at his shocked face. "And victoriously gazes down at the zombie known as Dr Edgar George Zomboss."

Zomboss stares at me and I laugh. I laugh, not getting over the look of shock on his face. I narrow my golden-amber-brown eyes at him and stop laughing.

"Oh come on. That was hilarious!"

I laugh, then turning around and frown in concentration, managing to somehow attach the video into the camera thing so that the next part of the story is available for the viewers.

I hear something click and a growl behind me and I turn around, and my eyes widen in horror.

"Surrender Author!" Zomboss barks. Around 1000 zombies stand behind him, Browncoats, Bucketheads, Zombie Heroes, and...more.

I gulp nervously.

"Ah......shit..."