Chapter Four

It's hard to handle a worried and frantic friend and manage to heal every plant on time! Talk about tiring...Alien Flower doesn't have it easy right now!

Toxic Pea is still having nightmares and there's a dark force of the zombies at work here.

Enter BBQ Corn! It's hard to keep in shape when fighting so why shouldn't he train at night? And why shouldn't he mess with a certain rose? He's about to find out!

Fire Pea starts to grow even closer to Fire Flower...what's going to happen? And what does a mysterious nightmare he gets mean?

Fire Rose is ready to teach BBQ Corn a lesson...a crazy lesson...Roses do more than just cast little spells!

Ice Pea has just returned from a Garden Ops mission at Frosty Peak...how does he take his close friend's injuries and near-death condition? And Druid Rose is sensing a deep darkness stirring...

Alien Flower

"So is he ok? How is he? Is he healing? Are his roots ok? What about his bottom leaves? How are his pods?"

My purple petals slap down in annoyance. "Fire Pea I told you that he's asleep and in peace... For now at least. And ask Mystic! She's been with him the whole time."

Fire Pea has been pestering for at least ten minutes straight. He sure does care a lot about his friend...but does he really need to pester me with everything?

"But she's sleeping!" Fire Pea protests, throwing his pods up into the air.

"Shucks for you." I chuckle at the pun that Kernel Corn uses. "Now go and rest up."

Fire Pea sighs and Hypers off, his Peashooter noises echoing throughout the area. My petals crinkle from the heat from his body.

"Weed brain." I roll my large eyes, dusting some sparkling spores away from my petals. "Someone should slap him lightly with a shovel and tell him to calm down."

I stretch my spore flower hands, and more purple sparkles dropping from them. I sigh sleepily. I should get some sleep...I have to rest for tomorrow...

I yawn, smiling tiredly and head back to get a little bit of sleep, hoping that Fire Pea wouldn't wake me up. After all...

More than just a few Sunflowers have to help the others tomorrow....

Power Chomper

"Burrow! Go go go! Power Chomper you're sluggish today! Go! Go! Go! Rararararara! Rararararara! We eat zombies!"

I grunt as I dig right into the ground, using my Burrow ability. I dig as fast I can towards the zombie target and pop up, my jaws opening up and then clamping shut and the wood is broken to pieces. I quickly spit them out, and then look at Champion Chomper, his bronze and gold light surrounding his body.

This is one of my training sessions. Right now, we are practicing our Burrow ability. The session is almost done. I can feel my leaves drooping with exhaustion, and I shake my large head and stretch my jaws out again.

"Rrrrrrrggghhhhh! That ends today's session." Champion Chomper announces, burping. He makes several Chomper noises, and instructs "you are all dismissed."

"Rrrrrrrrrgh!" I growl out and strut my way to Power Flower, who is waiting for me.

"Hi!" She smiles brightly. "You seem tired!" She quickly releases her Heal Beam, just a straight golden Heal Beam, on me for a few seconds and then withdraws it, because I'm just tired and not injured. "Champion Chomper sure is tough!"