Chapter Six

Enter Party Corn, one of the agents that got sucked into Infinity Time all those years ago....

When he meets a certain masked Rose, a certain friendship starts to grow like a vine.

Something strikes and hits Fire Pea hard on the inside and Fire Flower's life is suddenly threatened.

Druid Rose continues to have troubling visions of a ragged future....

Toxic Pea tells Mystic Flower what happens in his nightmares, but what could these visions mean? How do they determine if they're real? How do they threaten them in the future? Even Crazy Dave doesn't know...,

Party Corn
The dark days are returning.

I remember when they struck. When the zombies struck us overseas, and me, Party Rose and Party Citron celebrated a victory by going into Infinity Time and we partied so hard that we got lost in our own minds.

But we are here now. We are back in this world, and Suburbia is gone. And now, I'm ready to risk my life to get it back, no matter what it takes.

Power Chomper

"Rargh! Yargh!"

The Arctic Trooper in front of me slowly falls to the ground, growling out as my Electric Spray attack zaps it fiercely. My mouth opens wide and I laugh heartily.

"I guess it's us for the win." I let out a loud burp, strutting away.

Fire Flower

"Ya yeeee yeah yeah yeah yeah ya!" I punch the air with my fire flower hands, the fighting-like gesture sending adrenaline through my vines.

The Palaeontologist I just vanquished is on the ground. I smile fiercely.

"That's what happens when you mess with us plants you stinky, dumb zombie! Take that you weed brain!" I cheer in victory, strutting over quickly towards some bushes. A fallen, smooth part of marble is on the grass.

I sigh, breathing heavily, planting a Heal Flower. Despite my feelings of victory and adrenaline, I have lost a lot of health.

I let out a sigh of relief as the golden suns are sucked into my body, feeling myself getting stronger and stronger each time.

Suddenly, golden lines shoot out from nowhere, crashing into my body. I grunt in pain, quickly releasing my Rainbow Heal Beam on my Heal Flower to keep it alive from the incoming attack or attacks.

Suddenly, something collides into my head. I start to feel dizzy, looking around almost desperately. I manage to spot Captain Deadbeard...and...a Foot Soldier...

I grunt again and am about to root into my Solar Flare Beam, when suddenly, something punches me from behind.

I let out grunt of pain and crash to the ground, barely recognizing Super Brainz. He stares at me stupidly, and yells at his fellow zombies.

Captain Deadbeard arrives next to me, scowling. "Yoohooo...I think this is the one...come on you scallywags pick it up!"

What da ya know...Captain Deadbeard can talk...

The Foot Soldier that shot me first Rocket Leaps next to me, looking at his hands cluelessly, and Captain Deadbeard growls.

"Like this ya rookie." He grunts, roughly grabbing my petals. His hands feel all slimy and...and yuck! A zombie is touching me! Bleh!