T w e l v e

T W E L V E

「  T  W  E  L  V  E  」

:

The warehouse swarmed with bullets and sharp blades that cut through the air like swirling hurricanes.

Harley let out a strangled yelp as she grasped a henchmen by his collar as he tried to escape the chaos.

" Puddin! Watch out!!"

She shouted as she ducked out the grasp of the infamous Batman's side kick Boy wonder; Robin.

The batman leapt from the shadows tackling the joker to the ground. The jokers laugh filling the air as the bat landed a rough calloused fist down onto his jaw.

Harley heart clenching as she saw her love being hurt. But she seemed more plagued by the gut wrenching thought of her daughter. She had saw the Batman's other right hand take off after Jerome and her dear Scarlett. She tried to run after them but was knocked to the ground by Robin.

Harley struggled to dodge the Robins quick agile punches as her stamina began to run low. Stumbling as she blocked his each attack.

"Just turn yourself in Harley." The bird seethed as he landed a sharp hit towards her stomach.
"It makes my job easier."

Tossing her head back letting her hair fall from her face Harley giggled, mischief and determination locked in her baby blue orbs.
" in your dreams birdy. Now buzz off "
Throwing a harsh punch to his head, knocking his visual orientation as he began to stumble. Before landing a sharp round house kick to his stomach, knocking the poor boy to his knees.

Harley wasn't known for brutality like her dear Puddin. But sometimes she just snapped.

The bird fallen to his knees looked up with a pained expression on his face. Harley sweet smile forming into a sickening scowl.

Out of thin air she pulled off her leather belt from around her waist. The birds eyes widening as she thrust it into his mouth as she held one of the bats very  own bat-a-rangs. Plunging it into his shoulder, pulling it out before plunging it into his leg.

A shrilling groan escaping his lips as a hench men ran to Harley side. A scowl still in her face she grasped a pair of silver knuckle dusters placing it on her knuckles.

" fits like a glove" she grinned roughly grasping a fistful of the birds raven coloured locks, yanking back his head.

" Nighty night little bird." She said sickeningly sweet before pulling back her arm landing a harsh blow on the boys face.