T h i r t y

T H I R T Y

「  T  H  I  R  T  Y  」

:

"P-Puddin—."

THWACK

Harley petite frame fell to the ground with a thud, her hands trembling as her hair cascaded around her bruising cheek falling from their pinned up curls.

" Harley!!." I screeched as I shuffled towards her sunken  frame, her head hung low refusing to look in his directions.

Panic rising inside me as my heart clenched tightly in my chest.

Joker just stared down at us both, an unpredictable animalistic glare in his eyes as he bared his metallic teeth letting out a grunt.

The twist in my chest growing spreading towards my stomach almost cutting me a supply of breath.

" Clean up this mess." He commanded to Harley as she nodded shallowly in confirmation. " And you" turning his head to me. "Get ready. You're coming with us."
Sternly he withdrew into himself before sauntering out of the bedroom.

" It's okay Harley he's gone now—." I soothed as I knelt down towards her crying frame, tears beginning to form in my own panic ridden iris's . Her eyes looking lost and defeated whereas her face told another story. She seemed angry almost as I attempted to soothe her of the abuse she had just under gone.

"Come on—." She sniffled slightly running her fingers through her hair. " better get you ready." Her voice straining as she tried to act her usual high pitched self.

"Harley you don—."
" Oh bother my mascaras run, better fix that."

I watched pitifully as she walked away into what I could only assume as an en suite bathroom. My eyes watching as she disappeared into the bathroom. The back of my hand reaching my lips as I coughed out a ragged breath. I can't live like this. But my time to show emotions was over  before Harley returned with fixed eye makeup and a more cheerful glossy look in her eyes.

Harley handed me a small pile of clothes in which I hesitated before changing into.

Harley has a very...profound sense of style but tonight she seemed to lean more towards something classy. But then again she didn't seem shy when it came to showing off her beauty or even when it came to showing off her confidence.

The pile of clothes was thankfully something modest. A pair of black skin tight jeans a long with a mesh styled long sleeved top. A suitable strapped top to go underneath a long with a pair of thick chunk heeled boots with a sleek silver zip along the side.