T w e n t y F o u r

T W E N T Y   F  O  U  R

「  T  W  E  N  T  Y   F  O  U  R  」

:
Damien Wayne;

"Jerome-fucking-Valeska is attending Gotham High, How is that even socially possible."

" It's not. Just keep an eye on him Damien." Dick says in a monotone voice lacking any sense of emotion through the phone as I stand in deserted corridor, avoiding any social interaction.

" If he's at your school he could possibly be looking to recruit gullible teenagers—."

"I'm going to take him out-." I growl gritting my teeth, eyes narrowed as my jaw clenches into a threateningly shark point.

"Damien you know the big bad bat won't approve. Just let me—."

"No. I'm handling this."
"Damien. DAMIEN—." " Bruce put me in charge so I call the shot-."

Call Ended.

One day Dick is going to get what's coming to him and I don't just mean my bloodied fist on his stupid face.

Sighing I shove my phone into my dark jeans leaning off cream painted walls of Gotham Academy, high school whatever you'd like to call it. It serves no relevance to me, just a place I am forced to attend for social purposes thanks to father.
I on the other hand was more suited for home school, it worked perfectly fine in my young childhood years.

I don't see the point in fraternising with mere-less pawns day in and day out. Only a small handful of them I can handle.

Most of them are social leeches. Pathetic pieces on a chess board  trying their very best to stay socially relevant or in the eye of the media.

I had to leave the cafeteria due to everyone's ramblings of the catastrophe of last night annual charity gala. A pitiful night that sinful arrogant swines indulge into their greed filled pockets in attempts to look saint like in the eyes of the people. A sham if you ask me.

Even bleeding Meredith wouldn't shut up about it. Exaggerating the whole ordeal. I know her father was infuriated about the whole event. Enraged that the chief of police failed to intervene and stop the whole situation but instead stood back with his tail between his legs as the Joker paraded around the grand hall as if he was some sort of king.

I was more interested in slipping away preparing to take action but of course all everyone's overlooking is the one person that stopped the whole robbery. Too engulfed in their own personal greed and blind intuition.