T w e n t y O n e

T W E N T Y O N E

「  T  W  E  N  T  Y  O  N  E  」

:

Tonight is the night.

All my anger and rage from earlier was beckoning for me to do this.

You may be wondering what is this thing I am going to do tonight. Well—tonight is Bruce Wayne's infamous charity soirée.

And if I know Harley and Joker I know they're going to go anywhere they can cause chaos, get under people's skin and cause the slightest slither of fright, they'll be there. Besides I know Harley wouldn't give up the chance to dress up and party, she seems to be that kind of woman. From the research I've done.

The charity ball always starts at 8:00pm like clock work. Always following it's infamously boring schedule. Straight up until the early hours of morning. When the odd scandal will appear later on in the morning via the news.

Whenever a Wayne throws a party you could say it's a little predictable.

Pacing back and fourth in the remains of my once home I began to think of all the possible flaws to tonight. There is very few positives but I'm hurting. I need to relieve some stress and this seems to be the only way that seems to benefit me.

Shuffling down into the secret room within the basement I flick the switch, the soft buzzing hum of the lights burning into life vibrates in the damp air.

My feet taking me towards the large cabinet where I kept my clothes for going out in. Wasting no time as I began to suit myself up.

I can't believe Jake. Why would he betray me like that. Why would he let someone like Sydney Bishop, a girls who's name practically screams I'm the cliche bitchy girl, speak to me as if I was nothing. Jakes always hated those kinds of people, especially when their claws and sadistic remarks are aimed towards me.

I just can't wrap my head around it.

Lost in my state of confusion I shoved various blades carefully into their hidden compartments, strapped to my inner thigh and hidden in the sleeves of my leather jacket. Even taking some of Kats advice on hiding one specifically under my shirt—if you know what I mean.

I waste no time in checking the time.

7:37pm

Showtime.

People start to gather in their masses arriving  outside the main venue for tonight. Wayne Enterprises.