-Guilty--[Nishinoya Yuu]-

I sat next to the gorgeous volleyball manager, Shimizu Kiyoko, watching the team trying to beat themselves at what they do best. I had just recently joined the club as the Coach Ukai's Assistant but I knew from the first time that I watched these dedicated boys play that it would be worth giving it a shot. Especially since a special small someone made me came just to make sure I watch his amazing receives and cheeky promises.

I watched as Yuu received one of Asahi's spikes, set by Sugawara, and I couldn't help but feel a little bit proud of my childhood friend and current crush.

He really is an amazing little guy...

"Did you already tell Nishinoya-san what you feel?" Shimizu asks beside me, not taking her eyes of the ball for a second. My face immediately grew hot and my face snaps towards the older girl, full of embarrassment, before shifting back to Yuu with red cheeks.

"No." I simply mutter. "He doesn't see me in that way..." I add, feeling slightly disappointed.

I hear her scoff beside me. "You're so wrong..." She mutters to herself before standing up, leaving me sitting on the bench by myself.

My head follows the older girl before I hear a number of voices shouting my name.

I turn back, confused, but as soon as I did, my sight was blinded by the spinning volleyball that was coming towards me.

Scared, I let out a yelp and closed my eyes in fear, getting mentally ready to take the hit but surprisingly, nothing came, making me anxious as a soft voice spoke to me instead.

"Are you okay?" 

Slowly, I open my left eye and I'm met by Yuu's concerned face.

My eyes grow wide and I finally notice how far apart we are.

Oh, my god, I can feel his breath on my face...

Everything was silent and the whole gym was looking at us, even Takeda-Sensei and Ukai-Sensei.

Without finding any words, I nod furiously, trying to shake the redness of my face.

Yuu sighs in relief and shows me one of his breathtaking smiles trying to mask the blush on his cheeks.

He leans back, whipping the sweat off his forehead with the back fo his hand before placing both of his hands on his hips.

"Thank god, I thought it was going to reach you for a second." He says.

"N-no, I'm fine. Th-thank you..." I whisper out, holding on to the uniform's skirt.

"Okay, back to practice, Nishinoya. Everyone, back to practice!" Ukai-Sensei shouts, making everyone turn their back and continue with the small match.

"Right, see you later, (Y/n)-chan." Yuu then says, patting my shoulder before jogging back to his teammates.

I let out a huge breath before feeling the bench shake a bit and in a few seconds, a cold hand made contact with my shoulder.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)-chan?" Shimizu asks, showing a small smile. "I got this for you." She holds out a water bottle.

"Thanks," I mutter.

I drink the whole water, throwing the bottle next to the other empty ones before leaning on Shimizu's shoulder.

"There, there." She pats my head, muttering those words to me with a small giggle.

Just the thought of Nishinoya Yuu that close to me gets me a little light-headed.

"Shimizu-senpai..." I sigh out.