-Sweets--[Kuroo Tetsurou]-

"Kuroo-senpai, do you mind if I watch you guys for a while?" I ask the captain, knocking on the gym's door.

The captain looks at me before glancing at his team who all held a knowing smirk.

Kuroo glared at them before turning to me with a smirk.

"You can watch, yes." He says.

My smile grew and I immediately got ready to thank him when he cut me off.

"But you have to kiss me first."

My eyes grew wide and my cheeks were starting to get too red.

"W-what?" I stutter out in embarrasement.

"Don-t mind him, (Y/n), h-"

"That's enough then, shall we start practice?" Kuroo speaks over Taketora, smacking him in the head before glaring at him.

Everyone replied with a nod and made their way to the court, picking up the volleyballs from the tray.

I simply tried to calm myself down and lauhed awkwardly, shaking the nerves away.

"(Y/n), you can sit there!" Lev shouts, startling me.

I turned around and faced the young spiker with a nod before sitting on the bench that was empty.

I sat there, just watching all the boys play and considering whether or not to become their manager, especially after Kuroo was the one who asked.

"Would you like to become our manager?" A voice asked me, making me turn around with a jump.

"Kuroo-senpai!"

"Would you?" He asks again, leaning in closer to me with a smirk.

"B-b-but, I'm still a 2nd y-year." I stuttered, leaning back, ignoring the heat in my cheeks and my collegues' stares.

"So?" He says. "Doesn't mean you can't be it."

"I don't know... Can I maybe tell you tomorrow?" I ask, looking down at my hands.

"Show up at practice?" He questions me with a solid smirk.

I nod slowly, with a smile on my face.

"Thank you, (Y/n)!" He exclaims happily and before turning around to leave the class, he pecks my cheek with his warm lips and pulls me into a bear hug.

I have had a crush on him ever since I first had joined Nekoma but never actually had the courage to bring myself to talk to him.

But, fortunately, my best friends decided to 'set us up' and now we were almost like best friends.

I popped a sweet in my mouth, like always, and smile at it's flavour.

Strawberry, my favourite.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear my name being called.

"(Y/n)-senpa-"

"Just (Y/n), Lev." I laughed at him.

"(Y/n), is it okay if you keep track of the scores? We're having a match." He says excitedly, waving his arms around like Hinata.

I've seen one fo their matches, okay?

"Sure thing." I nod.

I sit closer to the points board and keep on adding points to each team.

~~

"Alright, we're done for today, you may go." The coach says, waving the boys off.

All the boys sigh in relieve and I smiled at the sight.

Before I could stand up to leave, someone pushed me back down and lifted my chin.

"Kur-"

Before I could continue, he's lips stopped mine and my body froze.

It took a while to realize what was happening but once I did, I immediately kissed back.

He smirked into the kiss and a little after pulled away, leaving me there disappointed.

"Always wondered why the strawberry one..." He paused.

He took a yellow paper from his pocket and placed the yellow sweet inside his mouth.

He then leaned in again and kissed my lips once more but this time, it didn't last as long as the one before.

"When you have lemon." He whispered, just a centimeter away from my lips.

When I opened my mouth to speak, I felt a sour taste on my tongue.

He stole my sweet and gave me his...