-Just Say Yes!--[Oikawa Tooru x Iwaizumi Hajime]-

This was requested and I dont know you guys are going to like the surprise in the story ^_^ nevertheless, tell me if you do and want it to happen more...

Qualityrs

.

.

Oikawa Tooru.

Iwaizumi's Hajime crush.

Iwaizumi Hajime.

Oikawa Tooru's crush.

These two both liked- no, Loved each other and everyone around them could see it except for themselves.

They occasionally flirt around, hugging and touching once in a while but as soon as anyone mentions it, they both pull immediately and hide their faces.

This also happens when both boys are about to kiss or have a very small space between them two.

Either way, they never talk about it but one day, things went too far.

Not with both of them but with Oikawa and one of his fangirls.

Oikawa gets confessions everyday but today it seemed that no one was coming up to him.

Everyone glanced at him, passing through him with a giggle but not a single word as spoken to him.

That was, of course, until Oikawa and Iwaizumi had entered the classroom together, laughing and giggling about Oikawa's jokes and saw the school's bitchiest girl.

She wore a smirk on her face, with her arms crossed over her chest and her butt sat on Oikawa's desk.

Both boys enter the class and suddenly grow quiet, staring at Miura Aki.

"Eh, what's Miura-chan doing on my desk?" Oikawa asks her, ignoring the stares everyone was giving them.

"Tooru, can I talk to you outside, please?" She asks Oikawa, walking slowly towards the smirking boy.

He knew she was up to something and Iwaizumi's aura beside him wasn't helping.

Hold on, Iwa-chan~ I'll be right back...

He thought to himself.

He nodded to the girl and followed her outside the classroom.

He stole a glance from Iwaizumi, seeing hid cold stare on the revealing girl but quickly averted his stare to the friend beside him.

Oikawa had a frown on his face but followed the almost naked girl outside.

He skirt showed the beginning of her butt cheeks and her shirt was unbuttoned all the way to her bra.

Once they exit the classroom, Oikawa stands still, his usual smirk on his face and his hands on his hips like a sassy teenager.

"So? What is i-"

Oikawa was cut off by Miura's lips who connected with his.

Shocked, Oikawa stood still, not moving an inch with his eyes wide open.

His mind was still proccessing what was happening but he jumped away, coming back to reality once he felt her hands on his shoulder.

He wiped his lips with the back of his hand and sent her a cold glare.

"What are you doing?" I hiss at her. "If anyone saw us,-"

"They'd think we're a couple. Yes, I know." She cuts him off again but with words this time and crossed her arms under her breats, popping them up.