-My Shrimp--[Hinata Shouyou]-

I sat on the bench of the gym, watching the Karasuno boys practice their moves in volleyball, next to you best friends, Yachi and Shimizu.

I was dating the decoy of the team and ever since then, I started visiting his practices more, immediately making me the Coach's Assistant somehow.

The coach said I have natural talent of analysing everyone in the court because of the one match that I saw with Karasuno and Aoba Johsai and immediately figured out that Oikawa had one hell of a serve.

To me, this one one simply prediction by the way he simply held the ball and took his steps to serve but for Coach and everyone else, it was the greastest thing I'd done.

"Ne, (Y/n), do you mind getting drinks for the boys? The water here is too warm 'cause of the weather." Shimizu asks you, grabbing the bottles on the floor.

"Sure thing, be right back." I reply, standing up with the my school bag.

"There's a small store just around the corner, it's where I brought the drinks last time." Yachi says, smiling at me.

"Sure, thank you." I replied to her.

I made my way to the door, avoiding the flying volleyballs around the gym but no every single one of them was dodged.

"Watch out, (Y/n)-san!" I hear a voice scream out.

I turned my head towards the sound and saw a ball making it's fast way to me.

Without hesitation, I dropped my bag and formed a dig with my arm, receiving the ball perfectly, sending it towards the air.

I saw all the boys let out a relieved sigh as the ball made it's way to kageyama now and I simply sent them a small smile, ignoring the burning sensation on my cheeks.

Their eyes were all focused on the ball, except for one pair of course.

He was staring at me intensively and before I knew it, I was staring back.

Suddenly, the same ball that I received hit Hinata's head and he jumped in pain.

"Ow! What was that for?" He exclaims, rubbing the sore spot on his head with a blush evident on his face.

"Pay attention, you dumbass!" Kageyama shouted back.

I giggle, grabbing my bag from the floor and exit the gym, feeling Hinata take one last glance at me.

I throw the bag over my shoulders and leave the school, trying to find the store Yachi told me about.

I took my earphones off and plugged them into my phone, playing some BTS to fill the silence around me.

I hummed to the sound of the music and soon saw the store.

I smiled in accomplishment and walked faster, trying to reach the store in time to get the water and return before the boys end practice.

I entered the shop and quickly tried to find the water, happy when I noticed the big tank saying in big bold words 'water'.

I made my way there, took out at least 15 of those water bottles and wobbled my way to the cashier, struggling to hold all bottles at once.

Once I had payed for the bottles, I head outside and to put the bottles inside my bag but could only fit 2 or 3 inside it.

 "Whoa there, let me help you." I hear a voice exclaim beside me, quickly grabbing the bottle that was about to hit the floor.

I looked at the person beside me and saw a small man, around Hinata's height and taller than me with brown hair and eyes, staring at me with a sweet smile.