-Ship It--[Daichi Sawamura x Sugawara Koushi]--Lemon-

Requested by: @qualityrs

Suga and Daichi have been together for a while now but last time they had a 'fun' night was such a long time ago that Suga can't remember it.

Today, Suga felt like he needed to make Daichi realise how incredibly thirsty for him he was.

But he wasn't going to do it easily and nicely.

He intended to bring out the dominant and possessive side of his boyfriend out.

And for that, he needed to make him anxious and mad.

He decided to act all normal in sweet in the morning and during classes but as soon as they entered the volleyball gym, Suga's face broke into a grin.

"Suga, you okay?" Daichi asks once he noticed his boyfriends face.

"Peachy." Suga replied with an eye roll.

He walked off to the changing rooms, leaving the thirds years standing there, shocked.

"Did he-"

"Yeah, he just rolled his eyes at me..." Daichi stopped Asahi mid sentence with a shocked face.

Shit... Daichi thought to himself.

Regardless, the two third years followed the setter into the changing rooms to drop their bags where they were met with the rest of the team.

They all greet each other, exchanging a few friendly words.

Daichi often traded some words with Asahi but his mind was already filled with Suga's reply just a few minutes ago and he couldn't stop but thinking that it did make him excited.

They were a couple of minutes left and the only ones left inside the changing room where only the third years and Yamaguchi were.

"Well, I'll be going now." Yamaguchi says to Suga before heading out the door.

"Sug-"

"Hey, d'you maybe, wanna come over later?" Suga interrupts the captain. "Like, my mum is not home and my dad is working." Suga shrugged.

Daichi stopped, standing without a shirt and looked at the grey haired setter with a look of curiosity.

"S-sure." He replied with a nod.

Suga looked up to him, his face just as flustered but he covered it with a smirk and walked out of the room.

"Cool." Suga says and before leaving, he smacked his boyfriend's butt, not waiting for a reaction.

Whoa there, what's happening? Daichi thought to himself as he stared at the door still trying to process what just happened.

Later on, coach had arrived and the practice had started.

Suga would occasionally wink and smirk at Daichi, throwing in little sexual and perverted comments at everything he said or simply just slapping and groping his ass when no one noticed.

Daichi didn't say anything during practice but he was sure getting annoyed and grew more confused by each second passing by.

Usually, Suga was the quiet and shy type in front of everyone but today, he seemed to be on edge.

Practice soon came to an end and the two captains were ordered to be in charge of closing up the gym.

After everyone had left, they both stood in silence, just organising the nets and volley balls; Suga with a smirk and Daichi with an anxious expression.