-Captains--[Oikawa Tooru]-

Might be kinda ooc...

Btw,,,,

Follow my wattpad account on instagram pwease (:

@holiday_in_arse_1969 -- instagram

--

Being the captains of two of the most sportiest teams in the school, everyone expected us two to be together.

Me, (L/n) (Y/n), Captain Of The Football Team and him, Oikawa Tooru, Captain Of the Volleyball Team.

I hated his guts just like he hated mine.

Every time I pass by the volleyball gym, he serves at me, hoping that the ball'd hit my face and every time he passes through the football field, I shoot the ball as hard as I can, using my striker advantage to hit him in the head but he ends up catching the ball.

I have seen multiple of Oikawa's volleyball simply in hope that he'd loose and I'd get to make fun of him for doing so.

But everytime I watch one of the games, he makes sure, not only to win, but also get most of the points with his amaz- I mean, with his 'killer serves'.

Right now, I was in football practice and my best friend gets my attention.

"Yo, Captain, look who's passing by." She smirks, tightening her gloves around her wrists.

I face her way and saw Oikawa with one of his fan girls, his arm pressing trapping her between the wall and his built body.

I smirked as an idea popped in my mind.

Her uniform wasn't like ours so she wasn't from our school and that just made my plan even better.

I stopped the ball and let my hair down, making sure coach wasn't here yet and turned to my best friend.

"How do I look?"

"Pull the shorts, shake your hair and hot." She says fast, squinting her eyes. "Go makes his day." She laughs.

Fortunately, we both hated Oikawa but he only made sure to hate me and be nice to (bff/n), god knows why.

I smirked before making some tears reach my eyes.

I jogged towards the two figures and gasp loudly, grabbing the girls attention.

"How dare you!" I scream, my voice directed to Oikawa.

"What the f-"

"You said I was the only one! The one you love!" I keep saying, my face wet with tears and my fists bagging agaisnt Oikawa's chest.

The girl seemed to look troubled and shook her head, quickly leaving us.

Oikawa tried to stop her but she was already gone.

Once she was gone, I turned the fake sobs into laughter and laughed my ass off at his expression.

He faced the direction that the girl left with an unbelievable expression but suddenly turned to me with an angered expression.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

1, 2, 3...Run!

I sped off, running as fast as my legs could carry me and headed towards the football pitch where (bff/n) stood, laughing at my current situation.

I made it just in time as the coach started shouting off orders and I joined the group unnoticed, running along with the group.

Oikawa stopped instantly, seeing that he couldn't catch me and groans out loud meeting my eyes.

Whilst he sends me a glare, I wink and stick my tongue at him.

××××

I was at my locker, taking my shoes for practice, engaged on a curious conversation about (bff/n)'s new crush when she brutly stopped spilling the beans and looked behind me in horror.

"What is it?" I ask her, feeling a bit worried my self.

"Tooru..." She whispers to me.

Eyes widening, I turned my head and as soon as I did, lips came crashing agaisnt mine.

My eyes went even wider and my hands rested on his chest, trying to push him away.

Once I had finally accomplished to move away from his kissable lips, I cleaned my lips with the back of my hand and felt my face heat up.

Everyone from both of our teams were standing shocked around us, whispering to each other.

"What the fuc-"

"Because you made my date leave me yesterday, I need you to fill in for her tonight." He hisses lowly on my ear, grabbing my waist.

I didn't reply, my mind was completely blank at the moment and I couldn't think of anything at all so I stood still, my eyes staring intensively at him.

"Ne, please warn our coaches that we'll be off practice today, okay? Iwa-chan, (bff/n)-chan." Oikawa smiles at them, before picking me up easily, his arms under my torso and legs.

My head was spinning around but soon enough, I had processed everything that was happening.

"Put me do-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he pinched my ass and his lips took advantage of this, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

No one's ever seen this side of him... at least no one's ever spoken about it...

"What's gotten into you?" I exclaim, covering my mouth after pulling away from the kiss.

"You drove my one night stand away so now you take her place." He says, speaking more to himself than to me.

Shit.

I hate this.

The feeling I have right now, I mean.

As bad as it is, his plan doesn't that bad... My inner self thought.

"It's not like you couldn't choose from all the other fangirls, why me?" I 'tsked', crossing my arms over my chest.

"Then again, it's not like any of them sent my date away like you." He says. "Or is as hot as you..." I hear him mumble under his breath.

My head snapped to him and I saw that he probably didn't notice that I heard him.

Stupid hot little shit...