-Ice Cream-- [Sugawara Koushi] --Lemon-

Btw,,,,

Follow my wattpad account on instagram pwease (:

@holiday_in_arse_1969 -- instagram

--

"Koushi." I groan out, crossing my arms angrily, almost like a kid.

"No. I'm sorry, (Y/n) but I promised Daichi that I'd help him with the studying for the exams!" He snaps, shaking his head.

It was one day before they went on the training camp and I couldn't help but to feel a little disappointed.

Lately I've been more...how do I put it...clingy?

No, just very horny.

Hate to admit it but ever since we've started dating, it's been almost 2 months since he hasn't made an effort to touch me.

So my plan today was, take him to his house since his parents are away and try to provoque him in the most innocent way possible.

But Daichi needs help in his exams or so Koushi says.

Pretty sure it's just an excuse.

Daichi's grade are the best in his class.

"Koushi." I say again, this time, my voice coming out angry and demanding.

"I really am sorry, (Y/n). I wish I could spent my last day with you but if the captain doesn't pass then-"

"I know." I mutter out.

Suddenly, an idea popped in my head.

A smirk made it's way to my face.

I silently lift my school skirt up, just enough to show my butt cheeks and open one of the buttons on my shirt, pulling it down slightly too to show a bit of cleavage.

I remove the hair band from my hair and shake my hair around, making it look more natural.

I realize that Koushi had walked ahead of me and switched the smirk I was wearing to a sad look in my eyes.

I walk faster towards him and grab ahold of his hand, pressing my chest agaisnt his strong arm.

"Koushi, can we buy ice cream?" I ask him like a school girl, clinging on to his arm tighly.

"Sur-" He was going to reply but stopped as soon as he glanced down to me.

Suddenly, he stopped walking and closed his eyes tighly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"(Y/n)." He sighs out, his breath a little shaky.

"Yes, Koushi?" I question him, turnign my head to the side a bit.

"Why are you doing this?" He mutters to himself, saying other things I couldn't hear.

He suddenly rubbed his forehead and grabbed my hand, dragging me through the streets.

"Koushi, are we getting ice cream?" I ask him, almost running behind him.

"Yeah, we're getting your ice cream, alright." He whispers out, stopping at an ice cream shop.

I smirk, knowing that I had have accomplished my goal and crossed my arms under my chest, making it pop up, almost showing my black lace bra.

Koushi glanced down at me but his eyes only darkened more with lust, quickly turning back to the lady ordering ice cream, letting out a shaky breath.

I giggled, shaking my head slightly.

I opened my mouth to speak but Koushi cut me off, ordering for me.