-After The Match--[Tendou Satori]--Lemon-

---Yoyoyo, this was requested! It is a Male Reader x Tendou Satori Lemon

And let's just assume that you're around 19-21 and a lil' taller than tendou or something.... enjoy (;
-----

I stood up in anxiousness as soon as the ball made contact with the floor and my eyes immediately went to the person who was looking at the court with shocked eyes, standing beside the square.

Tendou looked at his teammates with sadness and I could see some tears form on his eyes. His eyes meet mine and as soon as they did, I could see them glassy and disappointed.

My heart nearly dropped when I saw the expression on his face. They tried as hard as they could. I have never seen Shiratorizawa lose like this. Not when they have given their best or more.

The silence in the gym was immediately over when Karasuno and it's supporters had realized that they were going to nationals. They cheered from the top of their lungs and some even cried.

However, both teams still shook hands and exchanged glares or glances before clapping at the audience, thanking us for our support.

When everyone decided to leave the place, leaving only those teams on the court, I ran out of my place and sprinted down the stairs, nearly falling straight on my face but managed to still look normal.

Shiratorizawa's team was devastated. Most of the players were crying and it seemed like the tears wouldn't stop coming. The only ones that I knew that weren't crying their eyes out were Tendou and Ushijima plus two more of their teammates or so.

Once I had spotted my red-haired boyfriend, I ran my way to him and hugged him with all my might, holding his tired body up.

"It was a very good game, Tendou, I am proud." Ushijima spoke to him, patting his shoulder before walking past us, following the team out of the gym.

I showed him a sad smile and he just nodded, keeping his usual blunt expression, only this time, his eyes betrayed him and let all his emotions out.

I felt Tendou's thin arm wrap themselves around my neck lazily and I moved away slightly, only just enough to look at him properly.

His body was covered in sweat and arms and hands had red marks all over them.

"Let's get out of here, I made dinner." I wrap one arm around his waist and drag him out of the gym.

"Did you watch it all?" He finally speaks, his voice just above a whisper though.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Hey. It's okay to cry." I said softly.

His arm was still around my neck and I felt it tighten a bit around it but it loosened just as we passed through a dressing room. Karasuno's dressing room.

I sped up my steps and walked into the dressing room Shiratorizawa was staying at to pick up Tendou's stuff before heading out. I picked up his big sports bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Let's go home, aye?"

----

I parked the car in front of my house and glanced at Tendou who was still leaning his head back, staring at the ceiling. "We're here."

I spoke as softly as ever and got our of the car with his bag, his footsteps following in close to mine. Once I'd opened the door and placed his bag by the door, he entered too, sticking close to me and pulling on to the sleeve of my jacket.

I closed the door shut and wrapped my arms tight around him again, his face pressed against my chest.

This time, he was quick to wrap his arms too and they seemed to be tighter than mine.