-Captains #2--[Oikawa Tooru]--Lemon-

We reach his house and instead of letting me down, Oikawa threw me over his shoulder and stuck his hand inside his pocket, searching for the keys.

"Oikawa, this is not funny, put me down." I let out, my voice barely audible as he slapped my ass to shut me up.

"Be quiet." He hisses lowly and finally shoves the keys inside the key hole.

Once he had finally opened the door, he closed it shut with his foot and threw the keys on top of the table at the entrance.

I felt his grip on my bottom getting tighter and closer to my wet region, nearly touching my begging private part.

For as much as I hate him and my mind screaming at me, I knew that deep down, in the back of my head, there was the little voice who always annoys me telling me to go with it.

Me, being the person I am, I let him guide me through the house.

He entered a tidy room and closed the door behind him, locking it with another key and immediately threw me on the bed.

"Oik-"

I tried to speak but his lips immediately cut me off.

His hands were no longer in a safe place but placed under my legs, keeping them beside his torso.

He pressed his hips against mine and I could feel his hard on poking my covered area.

He finally pulled away from me and trailed kisses down my neck.

"Oikawa, no." I whine, trying to hide the pleasure in my voice.

"No what?" He mumbled against my neck.

"Tooru, stop."

He, by now, had ripped my shirt off and was sucking on the spot just bellow my left breast, under the bra line.

I tried to push him off, my hands on his shoulders but when his hands went lower and grasped my butt, I gasped, my back arching.

"Hmm, so you do like this." He says in a teasingly tone. "Could it be that you wanted this? Maybe that's why you drove my date away."

I open my mouth to reply but his mouth started working on my right breast, leaving there a red and large bruise.

"Oikawa~" I moan out.

Surprised with myself, I cover my mouth with my two hands and close my eyes in embarrassment.

"Well, I guess I'll keep going if (Y/n)-chan enjoys it that much." He speaks.

I could sense the smirk on his voice as he lowered down and trailed kisses up my jaw.

He removed my hands gently and placed a small kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Let me take care of you." Oikawa seductively growls to me.

I open my eyes slightly and nod hastily, my arms and legs giving up.

As I laid there, my body completely open to him, he took the time to remove his shirt and shorts before removing my skirt and bra, leaving us only in our underwear and panties.

He dove down onto my chest, giving it a simple kiss before hovering over my lips.

"I can't take it anymore, I need you." He says, his hands working on my breasts.

"Then," I open my legs wider for him, a smirk on my lips. "Take me, Tooru."

I immediately regretted saying that because as soon as I did, he had already slammed into me, not waiting for a reaction.

He moved faster than before and I could feel myself tighten around him every time he moved.

My voice was growing louder every time and so were his.

"Fuck." He said under his breath, speeding up the movements.

I tried to speak, but my voice betrayed me and all I got was a loud moan, almost like his name.

"Scream my name, (Y/n)-chan." He giggles in my ear.

I try one more time.

"Tooru." I breath out hardly being heard.

"Louder, (y/n)-chan!" He exclaims, thrusting harder.

"Oh my- Tooru!" I gasp when he suddenly hit the familiar spot.

Soon enough, I felt a knot being created in my stomach and I knew, from that, that I would last much longer.

"Tooru, I'm close." I say.

"It's okay, I don't care." He moans as well.

Before I knew it, I had already spilled my juices to him.

"I think I'm close too." He says.

Just as he was about to release inside of me, he pulled out.

I took this opportunity to finish him off but wrapping my fingers around his member and allowing my tongue to dance around his tip until he came all over my mouth.

"Swallow it." He smirks.

I do as he told me to and when done, I tried to take deep breaths.

He collapsed beside me, his right arm over my bare stomach and put his black shirt over my chest.

Once I calmed up and started breathing normally, I looked at him flustered.

"What are we n-"

"Shh, just enjoy the moment." He muttered, stopping me from asking the question we both had no answer to.

"Oikawa." I sit up, holding the shirt on my chest.

"Please, just let me enjoy this for now." He says, sitting up beside me before giving me a long kiss on the lips.

I sigh, knowing it'd be stressful to talk about this later but agreed with him nevertheless.

I bring the shirt over my head and slide it over my naked body, feeling it cover my chest and stop on my knees, covering as well my arms.

I lay back down with him, now under the sheets and cuddly against his large shirtless chest.

"We will talk about this." I whisper, feeling my eyes getting heavy.

"I know." He chuckles, surrounding my petit body with his big one.