-Harry Potter AU--[Yakulev]-

BY THE WAY! I think i should make a book about this, what d'you guys think?? -NOT MY ART-

---

Lev walked happily past the ancient walls of Hogwarts and made his way up to his room.

It almost surprised him when the stair case started moving but since he's already been here for 5 years, it's already a normal thing to happen. He grabbed onto the handrail and took a glance at his surroundings, immediately knowing the way to his room.

He walked his way to his room and knocked on the door twice before entering.

He opened the door and smiled brightly at everyone inside the room.

Lev shared a room with Yamaguchi but most of the times, their room was like the hang out room, especially during holidays.

So right now, Yamaguchi was sitting in his bed with Tsukishima and Bokuto standing in front of them whilst Kuroo sat on Lev's bed, avoiding Yaku's sleeping body, having a friendly conversation. These three were from slytherin but they still managed to be good friends. There was also Kenma under Kuroo's arm and on Kuroo's lap, letting everyone know that Kuroken was, indeed, a thing.

"Lev!" Bokuto exclaims, patting the boy's back.

"Yo!" Lev greets back with a small wave and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi just nodded with a smile, leaving Kenma focused on his game.

"How does it feel, eh?" Kuroo asks with his usual smirk. "Making it to the team?"

Lev rubs the back of his neck and smiles at his friend.

"Pretty bloody good." He replies.

Kuroo laughs and shakes his head. "Still going to beat your asses at it." He then mutters.

Lev giggled but decided not to reply to his comment whilst Kenma only sent him a glare which made him immediately apologise.

A while after, they were already talking about whatever they were talking about before so Lev went over to his sleeping crush.

He blushed at the sleeping sight of Yaku and leaned down, placing a kiss on his forehead.

Kuroo seemed to notice this so he, once again, decided to tease the young boy like usual.

"Seriously though, when are you going to ask him out?" Kuroo rolled his eyes.

Lev glared at the 7th year and glanced at Yaku, a sigh leaving his lips.

"Like, never? He doesn't even like me, Kuroo." Lev rolled his eyes.

He moved away from the sleeping boy and his talking group of friends and headed to his wardrobe, picking up some random shirt and sweatpants.

"How would you know if you've never even tried?" Bokuto laughs slightly, shaking his head.

"I just do! I already confessed and he didn't say it back." Lev said desperately, throwing his current shirt away, landing on Bokuto's head.

Lev slid the clean one on his body quickly and immediately changed pants before turning to his friends again.

"What did he say?'' Yamaguchi asked, speaking to the Russian boy.

"Ye'?" Lev sighed out, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Of course, that answer made him very upset and all but he didn't let Yaku see it. He put on a smile and swallowed his feelings, afraid that he'd loose their friendship over something so selfish.

"He said that?" Kenma asks, surprised, his eyes leaving the game for the first time today.

Shocked, everyone glanced at Kenma and Lev nodded, not as shocked as everyone else.