-Shape Of You--[Sugawara Koushi x Oikawa Tooru]-

==AYE GUYS, this was requested by one of my online besties, she the best and get better soon hooeee ya got me and sry it took ages for the one shot lol/==

Oikawa sat at one of the tables in his favourite cafe and snapped his boyfriend whilst chewing on a piece of bread. Smiling at the picture, he quickly captioned it 'When your boyfriend is late for your date...' and sent it to Suga.

He waited for the red pointer to be opened and giggled at his boyfriends worried reply. 

After reading the text, Suga smiled and blushed at it, nearly jogging towards the cafe and quickly took a picture of his running face. He tried to write something on it as he ran and  pressed send, after writing that he was 'literally two minutes away' from Oikawa.

Oikawa smiled at the text and immediately saw his partner at the cafe's door, wearing a flustered face and panting with his phone on his hand.

Suga looked around for a bit before his eyes landed on Oikawa and when they did, he let out a happy sigh, walking towards the cheerful setter. He slid his phone into his pocket and before sitting down in front of Oikawa, Suga leaned towards the brunette and pushed their lips together, giving him a sweet kiss, almost like saying 'Hello'.

"Well, hello there, my dear setter." Oikawa giggled, crossing his arms over the table. "What has caused my dyingly beautiful boyfriend to be-" He paused and glanced at his watch, whistling after. "Exactly, 23 minutes late, huh?" 

Even though Oikawa had a smirk on his face, Suga knew well enough that the tone he used and the sarcasm meant that he wasn't so happy about him being late, but was, actually, upset and maybe even mad.

"I am sorry." Suga apologized with a guilty smiled. "I had to study for a paper and Mr. Kanji kept me over for another hour." 

Mr. Kanji was Suga's boss. Suga worked at a daycare near the school in order to save up for University and of course, Oikawa knew about his job but he was still upset. "I'm really sorry, Tooru."

Oikawa let go of the smirk, smiling sincerely at him and shook his head with a sincere look. "That's okay, I'm just playing." He grinned. 

Suga smiled, glad that Oikawa wasn't as upset as before. "Alright, Lunch's on me. As a payback?" Suga tried.

Him and Oikawa stared at each other. Oikawa with a doubtful look and Suga with a determined, almost guilty one, only to make Oikawa tear their staring competition with a blush, hissing at him a low 'fine'.

Suga laughed at his lover's embarrassement and asked for the waiter, already knowing both their orders.

----

Both boys thanked the blonde waiter but just as they were about to leave the place, the young girl grabbed Oikawa's shoulder, bringing the couple's attention to the girl and as soon as she did so, Suga started feeling uneasy. 

She batted her eyes at Oikawa and smiled flirtatious at him, grabbing his hand whilst handing him a small yellow paper. "Just saying, if you ever get bored..." She winked.

Suga glared at her and did what he thought was best. He slid his hand into Oikawa's back pocket, and with his other hand, he snatched the paper away throwing it to the trash before kissing the taller setter on the lips.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't get bored. Otherwise, he'd have to call you." Suga smiled innocently at her and upon noticing her shocked and disgusted face, Suga walked away from the cafe, pulling Oikawa along with him.

A few people stared at the girl, something laughing at her and even shocked and she immediately stormed out, her face as red a blood.

"You're so mean, Suga-chan. She wasn't even that bad looking. She was actually pretty hot." Oikawa smirked, teasing his jealous boyfriend even more but decided not to go any further after Suga had thrown one of his scary glares at him.

"Why don't you go back to her then, huh?" Suga spat out, letting go of Oikawa to walk ahead of him, creating some distance between them both.

Oikawa's eyes went wide and he smiled nerovusly.

"Hey, hey. I am just joking." He quickly said, grabbing Suga's wrist. "I love your body much better." He said.

"Much better?" Suga questioned, feeling a small smile appear. "Do you now?"

"Mhmm." Oikawa smirked with a nod, pulling Suga into a hug by wrapping his arms around Suga's waist.

"Nice to know you only love my body." Suga smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Oikawa felt a troubled smile reach his face and he smiled at Suga, trying to cover up his embarrassed face.

"I am completely and madly in love with you." Oikawa added.

"Oh, so you don't love my body anymore?" 

Suga laughed teasingly at him and wrapped his arms around Oikawa's neck.  

"I am completely and madly in love with you and your body." Oikawa then said, rolling his eyes in a teasing manner. "Happy now?"

Suga nods, rubbing their noses together. "Very so."