-Talk To Me--[Asahi Azumane x Nishinoya Yuu]--Lime-

Today was one of those rare moments where the small and dedicated libero wasn't playing well.

He wasn't defending like he usually did and every ball that'd come his way would either fall on the ground or Nishinoya would miss the pass.

He wasn't as fast or cheerful as any other day. And everyone seemed to notice this. Just like they noticed that Asahi was being rougher when spiking and he almost always missed every pass Sugawara set for him.

It was almost like the two of them had had a fight the day before. Which was probably what happened, according to Daichi and Suga.

"What's wrong with you?" The younger male asked the taller one, Suga standing by his side whilst taking a sip of his water.

Asahi glanced at him and shrugged, still panting from practice. "Nothing." He answered. Without saying another word, Asahi walked past his two friends and walked in the dressing room with a stern look on his face, glaring at anything his eyes would meet.

Daichi glanced at Suga, who also shared a look with him before both of them turned to Nishinoya, who was still trying to defend better, considering today's practice.

"Daichi-san, Suga-san, what's wrong with Noya today?" Tanaka asked the two, walking up to them with a water bottle in his hands.

Suga sighed and Daichi just shrugged, letting the older one speak. "I am not sure, but Asahi's been acting strange too. What the hell happened?"

The libero still had a smile on his face, like always and he was as energetic as ever but it seemed like even Ukai and Takeda had realized that there was something wrong with him, immediately asking Tanaka to check in with his friend.

"I tried talking to him, it didn't work." The bald male said quietly, watching his best friend closely.

"I hope they figure it out fast, I hate it when those two fight," Daichi mumbled under his breath, Suga nodding in agreement

Soon enough, the practice had reached the end and everyone helped to put away the materials, chatter being heard in the gym as all the boys worked to put away the net, pick up all the balls and mop the floor clean for tomorrow's practice.

"Asahi! You're closing today!" Daichi called out to his friend, tossing him the keys to the gym, waving him a goodbye as he walked out with Suga by his side, Asahi catching the keys easily.

By now, the only people left in the gym were Hinata, Kageyama, Yachi, Nishinoya, and Asahi.

Whilst the first year's trio goofed around, making sure they'd gathered all the volleyball balls inside the bag, Asahi busied himself with the mop in his hands, clearly too busy to notice the glares Nishinoya occasionally threw at him.

"Asahi-san, Nishinoya-san, we're leaving now," Kageyama said, pointing at himself and the talking short duo behind him, already standing by the door.

Asahi simply nodded and smiled sweetly at him, throwing the mop back inside the storage room. "Go ahead, I'll finish shortly as well." Asahi spoke, glancing at the libero.

Kageyama nodded, giving them both a short worried look before proceeding to guide Yachi and Hinata out, closing the door to the gym.

Asahi sighs out quietly, going back to his previous task.

Noya glanced at him, irritated and as soon as he was done with the net and such, he put his hands on his waist and opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm lea-" He started, only to be interrupted by the giant.

"Talk to me." Asahi said, both of his hands on top of the mop.

He looked at Noya, his eyes looked like they were pleading for an answer.