-Study Date--[Kuroo Tetsurou x Oikawa Tooru]-

Rare pairs, yay!!!

This is a rare pair....
Right?

--

Kuroo, despise being the person he is, he was actually quite smart and intelligent.

He was in the honours board of his university and he was proud of it, literally using it as something to rub off on Yaku's face when they'd get together every so often, to catch up on things.

And Oikawa hates to admit it, but Kuroo really was a genius. A handsome genius, at that. And he also did hate to admit but right now, he needed help from the same handome genius, specifically on Advanced Calculus.

And despise not necessarily liking the man or even getting along with him, he still did find him attractive and wouldn't even give a second thought if Kuroo just randomly decided to fuck his brains out, because, c'mon, who wouldn't?

So here he was, standing right in front Kuroo's room on the other side of his own.

He had to knock and ask for help to study for his next Calculus test and he just couldn't gather up the strength to simp-

"Oikawa?" The door suddenly opened and Kuroo was interrupted from his laughter to look at the standing figure in front of him.

Shit.

Oikawa opened his mouth multiple times, trying to form words with the little vocabulary he knew but nothing seemed to save him from such embarrassement. And the fact that Kuroo was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants didn't work, especially when his chest was right at Kuroo face level.

Kuroo raised his brow at him, a smug expression on his face and a smaller figure appeared from behind him.

"Who's at the door?" A small feminine voice asked and a small girl short dark brown hair peeked from behind his shoulder.

"Ah, Sorry, Michimiya, you can go now." Kuroo smiled at her.

"Geez, it's like you're kicking me out." The girl, Michimiya, laughs but exits the room anyways.

Kuroo laughs softly and they bid their goodbyes, Michimiya sending Oikawa a small wink as Kuroo only smirked at him.

"Oikawa, what did I do to have you knocking on my door?" Kuroo leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I, um, might need your help, for something..." Oikawa mumbled, running his fingers through his hair to ignore the blushing on his face.

"Oh? Come in, come in, I'd like to hear that." Kuroo moved slightly from the entrance, giving him space to enter his own room.

Oikawa sighed, entering without a question and Kuroo followed in, smirking, closing the door. "Please, make yourself comfortable." Kuroo chuckled at his nervous self.

Oikawa sent him a quick glare and he just walked towards the couch, the room not being much different from his own.

"What is it that you need help with?" Kuroo sat in front of him.

Oikawa put down his bag.

"I need you to tutor me in Calculus." Oikawa breathes out.

--

"Okay, but that doesn't make any sense!" Oikawa exclaimed, pulling at his hair softly.

"But that's how it is! What do you want me to do about it, I can't change the law!" Kuroo exclaimed back, jabbing his finger into Oikawa's thigh.

Oikawa groaned, rubbing his thigh. He only then realized how close they were, their thighs rubbing together and their shoulders occasionally brushing against each other made sure to bring some bright red colours to Oikawa's cheeks.

It had been a few weeks after Oikawa's request and these two had grown closer together with every study date. So close that they would even stays over at each other's rooms if it were too late to walk back to their own rooms.

"I don't like this." Oikawa pouts, jotting down the answer he now fully understood.

Kuroo chuckled, brushing away the dirt on his paper before smiling proudly, lifting the paper up to his eye level.

"See, that's much better," Kuroo said teasingly as Oikawa turned to stare at him. "Now, do you understand wh-"

Kuroo stopped talking when he turned his head, their faces merely centimeters, let alone their lips. Oikawa held his breath, his eyes widening and his face heating up like a  fireplace. Kuroo was the same, only he prayed to God that he didn't blush and God seemed to hear his prayer because there wasn't a hint of red on his own cheeks. His eyes were wider than Oikawa's though and he was also holding his breath.

Just a small move and their lips would touch, much to their happiness.

"I-" Kuroo started but he cleared his throat when his voice cracked. "We should- I should, I mean, huh, do you, um, understand it now?" He whispers, his Adam's apple moving as he spoke.

Oikawa nodded, his hands resting on his thighs as he nervously flicked his eyes from Kuroo's down to his lips.

Kuroo did the same, until he finally closed the gap between their eager lips, mouths moving against each other and their tongues already fighting for who'd get dominance of the kiss, which Oikawa won.

Oikawa placed his hands on his cheeks, swinging his legs so it'd go over his and he settled on Kuroo's lap. Kuroo immediately put his own hands on his waist.

They decided to break the kiss before it got too serious and Oikawa finally took a chance to breathe, opening his eyes slowly.

"When's your exam again?" Kuroo asked, breathing heavily.

"A week." Oikawa sighed.

Kuroo mumbled to himself, almost like as if he was planning something and he smiled. "A week. Okay, Okay, we have have time."

"For what?" Oikawa chuckled.

"For stuff." Kuroo smirked and before Oikawa could question him again, their lips were already stuck together like glue.