-Contrast--[Haiba Lev × Morisuke Yaku]-

Just look how cute they're are omg

Onto the one shot now...
××

"Yaku-san!" Lev shouts, noticing his boyfriend at his bedroom door.

"Geez, quiet, Lev." Yaku groans.

Lev giggles and stands up, holding out his arms for a hug from his, already, blushing boyfriend.

Lev leans down to his lovers lips and leaves there a long warm kiss, his hands on Yaku's cheeks.

Once they pull away, Yaku finds himself blushing and immediately walks away towards the bed, dropping his bag on top of it, avoiding Lev's eyes.

Lev noticed his boyfriend's red face and decided to tease him.

"Yaku-san~" He calls with his tongue out.

"What is it?" Yaku clears his throat.

Suddenly, Yaku felt something wet sliding down his neck followed by a kiss.

"Lev, what the hell did you just do?" Yaku groaned with a blush, passing his hand through the wet area on his neck.

"I just had a taste of you." Lev giggles, his eyes smiling with his lips.

Yaku look at his tall boyfriend and decides to surprise him too.

He takes his shoes off, leaving them by the bed and steps on Lev's bed, making him a little bit taller than his boyfriend.

Lev stares at his confused boyfriend who had his head slightly tilted to the side.

"Yaku-san, wh-"

Without finishing his sentence, Yaku had already pressed his lips against his own, wrapping his short arms around the Russian boy.

Once they were more into the kiss, Yaku managed to wrap his own legs around Lev's waist and Lev took this as a sign to lay them both down on the bed.

Once they were both satisfied with the kiss, they both pull away with their faces flustered and their hearts pounding.

"We can't." Yaku sighs, almost in disappointment. "Not tonight with your mum here."

Lev could see the disappointment on his lovers face.

"I know," Lev sighs with a sad smile, pecking Yaku's lips one last time. "I'm sorry."

Yaku shook his head with a smile, saying 'it's okay' and let's his arms drop onto the bed, letting out a huge breath.

"Now let's get that homework done."

They both stand up at Yaku's words and get things ready to start doing their work.

Since Yaku was slightly better at some subjects, he promised he'd help Lev, but only if Lev took things seriously and got things done quickly.

Surprisingly, during the studying and work, Yaku found himself staring at the grey haired boy.

His green eyes were travelling intensively through the paper and his tongue was sticking out, making it look like he was working hard.

His hands held onto the paper and pencil and he filled the bank spaces on the page.

Yaku wondered to himself and blushed at his own thoughts.

Argh, what the hell are you thinking? We need to study! Yaku yells at himself.

He shook his head and turned his eyes back down to the worksheet resting on the table.

Once Lev had sensed the look his lover was giving him disappear, he stared at Yaku with his head down, right from the corner of his eyes.

I want him... Lev thought.

With a sigh, Lev stopped his mind from wondering any further into the topic and stood up.

"I'll get some drinks, want something, Yaku-san?" He smiled brightly at his boyfriend.

"No, that's okay." Yaku returned the smile.

Lev gulped the lump on his throat and simply nodded with a look on his face.

He quickly walked away before he could do anything else and entered the kitchen, ready to receive some teasing about his face from his mom but found the room silent.

A yellow note laid on top of the kitchen counter and Lev picked it up, curious of its contents.

'The hospital called, need to help out with something so won't be home soon. Dinner in the fridge and take care :* -Mama', The note read.

Lev gulped again and felt his body heat up.

The only reason to hold us back before is gone. Lev thought.

They were finally alone.

Just him and Yaku.

Him and Yaku.

Alone.

Silently, Lev took deep breaths and dropped the note back on the counter.

He walked back to the room and quickly walked in, pressing a lustful kiss onto Yaku's lips.

Yaku's eyes widened and he slowly pushed Lev away from him.

"Lev!" He gasped. "What are you doi-"

"My mum's not at home." Lev stops him, leaning closer to his face.

Yaku's eyes widened even more and his flustered face become even redder.

He averted his look from Lev covered his face with his hand.

"Stop, we need to study."

Lev stared at Yaku and without saying anything, he removed Yaku's hand from his face before pressing another kiss on his lips.

"Not today, we don't." Lev whispered to Yaku.

Not today, Yaku-san.