-Best Friend--[Nishinoya Yuu]--Lemon-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUU MY BBY OMFLGLAJQKZOWOMD.
...
I'm good now.

~~~~~~~~

"Yuu~" I call out for my best friend.

I felt like studying today, as bad as that sounds, since tomorrow he has a math test, I thought, why not?

I happily skipped towards his room, my black bag on my shoulder and a bag of cupcakes on my other hand.

His mum already knows me, since most of the time that I'm not at school or my apartment, I am at his place.

I usually spend my nights here because, honestly, living alone is the worst feeling ever but what can I say, my parents moved out, and his mum is like a second mother to me so yeah.

"Yuu~" I call again, this time slightly louder.

I saw the door ajar so I walked in, 'cause why not?

I hummed to one of my favourite songs and made myself at home, like always.

I placed the bag of cupcakes on top of the small table in his room and threw myself onto the bed, burying my face on his pillow.

He always smells so good, oh god.

"(Y/n)?" A voice came from the bathroom door.

My head snapped towards it and my eyes widened.

Shit, I forgot he has a bathroom in his room...

There he stood, behind the door, hiding his lower body and eyeing me nervously.

I sat up straight immediately and picked up my bag.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I exclaim, averting my eyes from his fit body.

"Ah, that's okay. Can you pass me my towel though?" He laughs, pointing at the feet of the bed, where his grey towel was neatly.

I looked at him and gulped when I saw the smirk on his face.

Ah shit...

I dropped my bag again and grabbed his towel.

I slowly walked towards him, avoiding eye contact and threw the towel at his torso, turning around completely.

I stood still, my back to him and I heard some movements behind me.

"Alright, all done." He huskily whispers in my ear.

I yelp in surprise but his lips silenced me.

"Yuu, what-"

"Shh, be quiet." He mutters against my lips.

I don't reply to him and simply allow him to explore my mouth.

Not gonna deny, I've been waiting to kiss him for so long but now that it's happening, I can't even believe it's happening.

He finally pulls away, his arms still around my waist and my hands on his naked chest.

"Is it bad that I'm in a towel right now?" He whispers, his eyes still closed tight.

I let myself giggle and nod slightly, my cheeks burning red.

He opens one eye, almost as if he was peeking at me and the same smirk was brought to his face.

"You know, you're making such an exotic face right now..." He growls. "I just can't help myself."

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up and I gasp a little in surprise, making him take this as an advantage.

My legs wrap themselves around his waist and his hands go under my skirt, grasping my butt cheeks to hold me up.

When I felt myself fall back, I held onto Yuu tighter and made him fall with me.

He chuckled, now a bit of distance between our lips.

"Yuu-chan~"

"What is it?" He smirks again, licking the side of my neck.

"Please..."

"Please what?" He teases.

I feel his fingers poke my wet area and within seconds, I felt cold air down there.

"I don't know what you want." He cooes.

Instead of using words, I lifted my hips, crashing right away with his fingers and shuddered at the contact.

"Eh, (Y/n), I never allowed you to do that, did I?" He removes his fingers from inside of me and leaves me in his bed, telling me to keep my eyes closed.

My eyes were shut close but I could feel him move around the room and soon enough, his body heat was back again.

"Be quiet, okay?" He says to me. "This might hurt a bit."

Before I could think of anything else, he slowly entered me, leaving me speechless.

My mouth gaped open and my breathing sped up.

"Shit, I'm sorry, just wait a while..." He whispers in my ear, his normal self returning.

He kept on kissing my ear, nibbling on it to ease the pain and a while after, all I felt was pleasure.

"Yuu." I breath out.

"You okay now? Can I move?" He asks, his voice sounding desperate but caring.

"Please, be gent-"

"Can I move?" He asks again, interrupting me.

I open my eyes a bit to see his expression and I knew that the look he was giving me was unique.

It told me that he was either going to be too rough or too soft.

Fortunately, I can take everything from anyone so I got mentally ready for what's coming next.

"Move." I replied with a nod.

The smirk that had been present was here again and before I knew it, he was already pounding into me, kissing my lips to muffle the sounds coming from me.

I was running out of breath and just when I was about to tell him about how close I was, I felt myself spill all my juices on him.

"My, already?" He giggles. "Well I'm not ready."

Regardless of that, he still moved his hips fast and came on me easily, slowing down after every thrust.

Once he had fully stopped moving, the only sound that was heard was our heavy breathing.

"I just took a bath..." He says under his breath. "Is it okay to just sleep now?"

I giggle at his thoughts and shrug.

"Once you pull out off me, maybe that'd be a possibility."