-Owl and Cat--[Bokuto Koutarou]

I arrived at the gym, dropping my bag beside my brother's and sat on the bench, putting my knee pads on.

"Kuroo!" I hear the coach shout, making me glance up.

"Not you, Tetsurou, (Y/n)." He then corrects himself.

I glance at my brother who threw a playful glare at me and simply smirk, putting my tongue.

My name is Kuroo (Y/n) and I am 18 years old. As you may have guessed, I am Kuroo Tetsurou's sister. Twin sister actually.

I am part of the volleyball team but since the girls in our school decided to drop out, the principle was forced to shut the club down.

Upset with their choice, I joined the boys volleyball club with my brother and the coach immediately let me in the team as one of the boys.

Most of the times, when there was a practice match, the opposite team would let me join the boys to play agaisnt them, thinking that it'd be easy to beat Nekoma with a girl on their team but they were almost all wrong.

Most of the times, when I joined the game, I'd be the best at blocking because of Tetsu. I wasn't as tall as him of course, but my leg power covered it.

I could jump just as high as Tetsu would get so the coach didn't putting me in for nothing.

Thus, of course, making the opposite team super shocked and giving us time to start the game well.

When my blocking starts to fail, coach switches me out with Tetsu but puts me back in in Kenma's place, only for a couple of minutes.

And that, is how I managed to get the vice-captain title in Nekoma.

So, since the team was going for a training camp, I took the change and went along, to play as many games as I could since I wouldn't be able to play as much during the preliminaries.

Being the person I am, after all the games on the first day, I stayed over to practice a bit more. 

I was good in blocking. Almost perfect, according to Tetsu but my serves were still kind of sloppy so it was the first thing I did.

I throw the ball up, high enough for me and get into a comfortable postion.

When I see the ball coming back down, I jump to it's height the back of it, nearly missing it.

I saw the ball heading towards the corner of the court, obviously going to bounce out when a tall figure came infront of it, receiving the ball, badly.

So bad that the ball flew to the side, nearly hitting the other person entering the gym.

"Ehh, that was a hard one." I hear the person say.

I glance at the boy infront of me confusedly.

He was at least 185cm, almost 20 cm taller than me. His hair was white on top and it made him look like an owl.

He had beautiful golden eyes and I could see his bare biceps not bothering to ask myself the obvious, if he was a volleyball player.

"Hello, sister." Tetsu's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at him.

"Tetsu, what are you doing here?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"Oh, just came to practice with my dear friends, Owl Head and Akaashi.

I bend my head sideways, confused at my brother.

Only then I noticed another boy, shorter than himself, with a bored look on his face.

"That's Owl Head, the one with the lousy receive." He pointed at the boy who had received my bad serve.

"Ehh, Kuroo-kun, you're so mean, geez." The owl boy whines, crossing his ams over his chest. "Just 'cause my reflexes aren't as good as your godlike cat moves.." He says like a kid.