-Daddy-- [Kozume Kenma]--Lemon-

Requested by  :   rachchilipepper

--

I dropped the controller and stood up in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Kenma asks me, not lifting his eyes from the Nintendo I had gotten him on his birthday.

"I keep on losing and can't get past this level," I reply rubbing my forehead.

I was at Kenma's place and since it was Friday, we agreed that'd we'd have a sleepover, just as friends, unfortunately. Both of us loved video games just as much as we loved each other but neither of us could or would confess.

He glanced at me before looking at the screen with a small smile.

"I finished this a while ago." He says. Suddenly, he pats the space between his legs and picks up the controller. "Come, I'll teach you."

I sighed out and held back the blood that was rushing to my cheeks. I did as he told me to and got comfortable between his legs, my back against his hidden defined chest. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and he wrapped his arms around my small body, dropping them on my lap with the controller on his hands. His hands were almost touching my bare stomach but I ignored the heat coming from it. I was wearing a short crop top and his grey sweatpants which were a bit big on me but still comfortable.

"Okay, so all you have to do is this." He muttered, pressing on the buttons of the controller, making him pass the hard part that I was on so easily.

My eyes widen in surprise and I look at him. He blushes as he notices our distance but still looks back at me.

"What?"

"I've been on that level ever since I arrived," I say, just above a whisper and turn back to the TV.

"Well, I've played this part so many times and there's a very sexual part after this." He laughs, scratching the back of his neck.

I tense at the words he uses but still stares at the screen, getting mentally ready for it. Suddenly, the images switched and there on the screen was a naked woman, laying on the bed, her hands tied to the bed and her feet had ropes tying her to the end of the bed.

My cheeks grew even hotter and I could feel myself get more excited.

This scene made me tense more than usual but being pressed up against Kenma, even more, doesn't help. I shifted my eyes to the ground and tried to control myself, before actually doing something unbelievably stupid.

"Can you skip it?" I whispered to Kenma and avoided his eyes.

He didn't answer but I could see the pointer in the screen move and hear the sound of clicking.

"It doesn't let me." He whispers back, embarrassment in his voice.

Surprisingly, I wasn't the only one getting excited over this since I started feeling something hard poke my back.

We simply sat there, both ignoring the tension in the air.

"Y-" I tried speaking but my voice came out hoarse so I cleared my throat. "Your parents. Where are they?" I ask him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Business trip, only coming back on Sunday." He replied.

I nod.

Well, we're alone.

In his house.

No one will be coming if anything happened.

But I can't...