-Mornings--[Kenma Kozume X Kuroo Tetsurou]--Lemon-

Requested by: qualityrs

Btw,,,,

Follow my wattpad account on instagram pwease (:

@holiday_in_arse_1969 -- instagram

--

Kenma's Pov

Yesterday, Kuroo stayed behind in the gym to practice his serves more and ended up finding me asleep, wearing my black sweatpants and his white shirt, on his bed, almost at 3 am so he hasn't woken up yet.

Luckily for him, it is a saturday so no need to go to school.

Since we started dating, I promised him to spend Friday nights at his place since we don't see each other often and when we do, it's during volleyball practice but yesterday he was really focused on the serves so I didn't mention anything to him.

His mum was working but she let me in before she left yesterday and his dad was on a business trip, leaving us alone at his house.

It is currently 9 am and I had already had my breakfast and am sitting down on the couch, playing on his psp remembering that I had forgotten mine at home.

Suddenly, the door is opened slowly and there stood Kuroo with the cutest look on his face.

He was only wearing his red sweatpants from Nekoma and stood there, sleepily, with no shirt on, completly showing off his perfect body.

"Good morning, Kenma~" Kuroo greets me with a hoarse voice, smiling at me.

I return the smile and turn back to the psp.

"Good morning, Kuro." I say quietly.

I hear his steps coming my way and they suddenly stop behind the couch, right behind me.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, forcing me to look sideways, towards him and before I knew it, he had pressed his lips agaisnt mine.

I blush furiously but kiss him back nevertheless, letting my eyes close shut.

I could feel the same smirk he always has on his face and we both soon pull away.

"I missed you, my little pudding~" he cooes in my ear.

I feel my cheeks burn at the nickname he gives me. 

"Me too..." I mumble back, my forehead leaning agaisnt his.

He smiles, pecking my lips softly before pulling away completly.

"Have you had breakfast?" He asks me, walking towards the kitchen with a yawn.

"Yeah, cereal." I reply, following him to the kitchen, taking a seat on the stool by the table where he had placed the milk.

"Hmm, okay." He replied, taking the same cereal I ate this morning.

He served himself and sat down beside me, eating his cereal quietly whilst I just played on his psp.

I dropped my arms ontop of the table and played the game quietly, the only sound between us being the sound of the buttons being pressed and Kuroo's chewing.

Suddenly, a hand was place on my thigh and started moving up and down, caressing that small spot on my leg.

I felt my face heat up yet again and turned my attention to Kuroo.

"Kuro, what are you doing?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything but as soon as he had swallowed the food in his mouth, he immediately turned to me and slammed his lips to mine.