-Cuddles?--[Tanaka Ryunnosuke]-

I just want to say That im sorry once more because it toook way too long for me to come back 

I also want to apologize as i dont think ill be able to write any more smuts, 

at this point it feels a little weird and i dont think i could make it good for you guyss

I also have a published book based on a high school love story involving volleyball so you guys could check that out too!!

https://www.amazon.de/Dont-Drop-Novel-English-Liliane-ebook/dp/B07N8T57L2/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1549832798&sr=8-1&keywords=liliane+c+dont+drop+it

"Baby!" 

I looked up from my book, raising my eyebrow at the dork standing by the bathroom door. He was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and a grin on his face. Tanaka raised his phone, showing me something I could barely see. I squint my eyes and attempt to see anything he was showing me but sigh, "Ryu, I can't actually see, you're too far."

He instantly walked foward glancing at the phone before showing it to me once more. Once I could finally see the picture, I cooed at my two friends cuddling on the screen, Kageyama's arms around Hinata's shoulders and Hinata's fluffy orange hair buried between Kageyama's shoulder and head.

"Kageyama finally confessed, I see," I smiled, grabbing my own phone to look at the picture. I sent a text to the groupcaht saying finally!!! and Tanaka laughed, leaning down to press a kiss to my lips.

I held back the smile that threatened to rise and kissed him back immediately, the kiss being innocent but long. He then pulled away, pecking my lips once more before grinning, "I love you."

This time, the urge to smile was too big and I couldnt help but to blush as well, shaking my head in disbelief. "You always do this. I love you too, Ryu."

He let out a loud laugh before sitting down beside me, nudging me with his elbow, "scootch over, I wanna cuddle with you."

I chuckled but did as told. Putting the book aside, I shifted towards the side of the bed, my back facing him and he joined me, not even seconds later wrapping his bare arms around my torso as one of his legs got in between mine.

"Did you get jealous looking at Hinata and Kageyama?" I say softly, closing my eyes and relaxing.

I couldn't see him but it was obvious that he was definitely pouting right now, "it's not fair that they look cuter than us and we've been together for centuries."

I press my back to his chest, "Ryu, it's literally been 11 months, not centuries."

I felt his hands grip my sides and I couldn't help but let out a giggle. He pressed a kiss to my exposed shoulder and trailed a line of kisses up my neck, and instead of stopping there like I thought he would've, he kissed the back of my ear once more and much to my surprised, sucked onto the flesh just above my jaw. I could feel his lips twich in satisfaction when I subconsciously pressed back against his crotch and let out a content sigh.

"It feels like centuries though," he mumbled, hands trailing down my body to rest on the insides of my thighs, barely avoiding my private parts. 

"Ryu, we have school tomorrow," I tried to say but it was useless.

He merely hummed and within a single movement, he managed to turn me around to face him, immediately kissing my lips. Without wasting any second, I swung my leg over his hips, settling right on top of him and smirked when he moaned out in pleasure, gripping my hips and thrusting up.

"(Y/n)-"

"Ryu!"

And just like that, the moment was ruined.

I broke away from the kiss as fast as lighting and looked at my boyfriend, to see him sporting the same look as me. It was only a matter of time before his sister had barged into the room and we only had time to separate from each other. I tried my best to focus on my book like before whilst he stood up as fast as he could, clutching at the towel. He rushed to the bathroom, closing the door shut behind him and there was silence for a few seconds.

"Ryu- Oh, hey, (y/n), what's up?" She immediately greeted me.

I let out a shaky breath but smiled away, "hey, Ryu's in the bathroom."

"Oh," she said. "I'll just wait for him downstairs then, it's his turn to get the groceries."

And with that, she walked out.

I sigh in relief, dropping the book beside me and he got out of the bathroom once more, red cheeks and stress clear on his face.

"I'm soft, now."