-Just Say Yes!--[Oikawa Tooru x Iwaizumi Hajime]--#2-

Oikawa ran to school, hoping that he'd be able to arrive before volleyball practice ended with asmile on his face.

Finally we'll be together again, Iwa-chan...

×Flashback×

"She did that?" Kise asks his brunet friend.

"Yeah and I really need your help. If you could simp-"

"Well, of course, Great King. I'll make sure her company knows about this." Kise cut his friend off with a serious voice.

"Thanks, I really owe you." Oikawa smiled, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Nah, it makes up for the time where you tried to teach me volleyball and I get my revenge." Kise laughs.

×Flashback×

When Oikawa arrived at the school, his eyes immediately roamed the school, looking for the person who got him in this mess.

When he had spotted the girl, laughing with her friends, he smirked in her direction before heading towards her.

She spotted the boy with a smirk, heading towards her and she immediately plastered a fake smile on her face.

"Oikaw-"

"We are over." He cut her off.

Miura looked at the boy with wide eyes and a shocked look.

"Honey, ar-"

"No, I'm sick of having to play your games. I hate you and I don't wanna be with you." Oikawa adds, crossing his arms.

"Oikawa-senpai, you're horrible!" The girl beside Miura spoke withher hand against her mouth.

"I bet she didn't tell you what she did?" Oikawa glares at the girl, licking his lips.

When no one replied, he nodded his head at them. "Well then, I'll leave you alone."

He nodded to the girls beside Miura and glared at the her before leaving the three girls dumbfounded in the middle of school.

He jogged towards the gym, hoping to see his team still there and smiled when he heard the sound of smashing and running steps.

"Oikawa! Stop right there." Miura shouts at the boy, standing in his way. "I will get you expelled."

"Go on, do it." Oikawa hissed at her.

By now, a crowd had already gathered around the two and were staring at both of them, snapping and taking pictures.

"Do it." Oikawa pressed. "Do it and everyone will know."

She stood infront of him with a blank look.

The boys inside the gym stopped practicing and took a peek outside.

"It's the captain!" One of the first years shouted.

Iwaizumi froze at the mention of his best friend and closed his eyes in anger.

What is he doing here?

They all dropped what they were doing and stood at the door, looking at the sight in front of them.

Once Oikawa met eyes with Iwaizumi, he let out a shaky breath in relief and sent him a loving sad smile.

Iwaizumi simply stared back at the boy, not giving in a single emotion but Oikawa could see the hurt and sad look in his eyes.

"Remember that blond model you worked with? The one that nearly went broke because you stole his wallet, phone and what else? Oh yeah, his agency?" Oikawa spoke with a smirk. "Well, thing is, that blond model just happens to be a good friend of mine, Kise Ryouta, and I hope you didn't mind me sharing a few things with him."

"You didnt-"

"Oh but I did." Oikawa replies. "See, he had no idea that the person who robbed him was you so now that he knows and works for almost every company in this place, he'll make sure to tell your company about this incident."

Miura had an angered expression on her face and her eyes were almost in tears.

"Now, if you'll  excuse me!" Oikawa shouts, pushing past the girl to face Iwaizumi.

They stared at each other, no one speaking a word and everyone around them staring wide eyed at the scene in front of them.

"Iwa-chan. Will you be mine?" Oikawa asked his lover, with a hopeful face.

He held both of his hands and pulled Iwaizumi closer to himself, ignoring everybody's stares.

"Trashyka-"

"Just say yes!" Someone in the crowd shouts, with an annoyed voice.

Oikawa giggled at the voice, and winked at Iwaizumi, waiting for his reply.

"Ah, fuck." Oikawa heard the boy talk to himself.

Without a second thought, Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa agaisnt his body and pressed his lips agaisnt his own.

Oikawa had his heart pounding and his lips in a smile.

They shared the passionate kiss  infront of the whole school and when they pulled away, Iwaizumi leaned his forehead agaisnt Oikawa's.

"Why are you such a dork?"

"Eh, Iwa-chan, you still didn't answer." Oikawa smirked.

"Well then, yes."

Oikawa's smile grew wider and pulled away from Iwaizumi, his arms in the air.

"HE SAID YES!"