-It's Okay Baby--[Terushima Yuuji]-

I've never written teru-kun but I'm not sure if it's okay????

--

I sigh out, frustrated and annoyed and leave this hell hole, heading towards the only person who could calm me down.

I had a shit day.

It's obvious.

First, I got late to school, fucking train was late. Second, I realized I had forgotten my entire project, the one project that could define whether I get the best grades in class or not but worst of all, I just couldn't deal with my bloody period.

So, I had a shit day.

And I'm going to my boyfriend for some cuddling and soft kisses because I desperately need them.

I walk my way to Terushima's house, nearly jogging by how fast I'm walking and I glare at everything passing by me, gripping onto my phone tightly.

Not fast enough, I reach his house and I ring the doorbell, already calling his phone.

He answers his phone first, grumbling a rough hello and I hear his slow steps reach the door.

"Please, open the door." I sigh, looking around as I tap my foot on the floor impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way." He yawns.

I hang up, not giving him any time to do it first and I sigh again when the door creaks open.

"He- whoa, okay," He stops short on his greeting when I stomp inside and avoid brushing against his shoulder.

I look around the house and fortunately, I find it empty only to be just us two in and I stride towards the couch, dropping heavily on it as I groan loudly.

Terushima walks in a few seconds later, leaning over the back of the couch and he pecks my lips, a smile playing on his lips.

"What's gotten my baby so angry?" He chuckles, grabbing my hand softly.

I sigh. "I forgot my arts project at home and-"

"What? You mean the big one you've been working on for the past  2 weeks?" His eyes widen.

I feel my throat close up and I close my eyes tight, nodding my head as I feel a shaky breath come out of my lips. I look at him, my eyes starting to well up and he frowns, walking around the couch to pull me onto his lap. He hugs me as tight as he can and I finally feel the tears trailing hot down my cheeks.

"And," I take a deep breath to try and speak a bit clearer. "And, I'm on my period and it sucks ass because I-" I sniffled. "I've been nothing but a fucking bipolar bitch to everyone around me and I know because I see the look on their faces and fuck, it just fucking sucks." I choke out, sobbing now.

I don't even know why I'm crying. I just, am. I feel so frustrated that I think I'm trying to release the frustration through these goddamn tears blinding me.

He sighs, grabbing my cheeks as he tilted my head up.

"Look at me, (Y/n)." He says sternly. "It's okay to be moody. They won't hate you, Just explain next time you see them, It's okay. And about the project, relax for now and maybe send Miss Green an email later."  He speaks softly.

I look at him, taking slow breaths and I nod. "Yeah? Can you do that, Love?" He whispers, nodding too.

"Yeah." I sniffle, holding onto his shirt tightly. "Yuuji?"

"Hmm?"

Terushima grabs my waist as he leans back on the couch, wrapping his arms around my torso as he hums as a response.

"Thank you so much." I say just above a whisper.

"I love you, baby, I'll always be there." He cooed, his hand softly caressing my hair.

I smile, kissing his chest. "Yeah, I love you too."