-Bless--[Haikyuu]--Lemon-

Heyy so bc this is gon be a shot with 4 characters, I hadda put the name here

-Bless--[Bokuto Koutarou x Akaashi Keiji & Kuroo Tetsurou x Kozume Kenma]-

--

"Alright, we'll be right back." Kuroo calls out and both him and Bokuto leave the place.

Akaashi and Kenma had complained that they were both craving some Vanilla ice cream but because Bokuto's favourite is Strawberry and this was Bokuto's house, the two younger boys made their boyfriends go buy it for them.

Akaashi returned to read whatever he was reading and Kenma continued playing on his PSP, cursing to himself everytime he'd lose, until Akaashi read something that made him smirk.

"Kenma-san?" Akaashi crawled slowly towards the gamer, before setting his book down, an idea now in his head.

Kenma didn't look up from his game, he just nodded and glanced at him before his eyes went back to the game. "Yeah?"

"I want to do something." Akaashi tells him, sitting on his lap, his legs on either sides of Kenma's lap, leaning foward slightly.

"Okay- fuck, What is it?" Kenma cursed once more but wasted no time in getting back to his game.

"Kenma-san." Akaashi pouted slightly, crossing his arms before smirking.

He reached for Kenma's PSP and pushed it down. Kenma glared at him, getting ready to complain but Akaashi didn't allow him to do so, shutting any sounds coming from the pudding head with his own lips, taking advantage of his opened mouth to explore every inch of it with his own tongue.

Kenma was shocked, to say the least, but he kissed back within seconds, not afraid to say that they had done this before and that he actually did like it.

Akaashi smirked against Kenma when his kiss was responded to and his hands travelled all the way up to Kenma's head, massaging the back of his head and playing with his hair. His hips slowly began moving against Kenma's and the latter replied by doing the same movements, his hands trailing up Akaashi's body under his shirt.

"Kenma-san~" Akaashi called out in a whisper, pulling away from the kiss.

"What did you want to do again?" Kenma lets out a sigh and he looks at Akaashi, lust now covering his eyes.

Akaashi giggled at the sexy man under him and he stood up, going over to his his side of Bokuto's room. He pulled out a box from Bokuto's closet and he sat on the bed, in front of Kenma. "Bokuto has been down lately, since he's leaving for University in a while and I wanted to do something to cheer him up." Akaashi finally admits, sighing as he opened the box.

Kenma nodded, glancing at the inside of the medium sized-box and he turned back to Akaashi.

"So what do you plan to do?" Kenma asked, picking up one of the toys inside th box, pulling a face when he saw the size of the pink vibrator.

"I want to ask you to help me prepare something for him, plus Kuroo, since I am asking for your help." Akaashi rolled his eyes. "So I want to know if you'd help me."

Kenma took another look at the toys, looking at Akaashi again and he smirked. "Sure, let's do it."

-

"All I'm saying is," Bokuto says. "Strawberry is better than Vanilla."

"Man, you're crazy." Kuroo smiled, shaking his head. "Let's just get the goddamn ice cream, I want to have fun when I get to your house."

"Just don't do it on the couch," Bokuto rolled his eyes and he cringed. "My mum found out last time and gave me a whole speech about safe sex."

Kuroo laughed and shook his head and the two continued making small talk, playing the 'What if?' game until they got home.