-You're Gorgeous--[Akaashi Keiji]--Genderless MC-

MC doesn't have a set gender for this one, enjoy :)

--

I sat on his bed, eagerly waiting for him to finally pay some attention to me.

"Keiji," I whine, loud enough to get his attention but careful enough not to scare my kitten away from my lap, "take a break."

All he does is hum, typing away on his laptop just like before.  My frown deepens and my arms cross at my chest subconsciously with a whine, causing him to look at me with an amused smile. "Honey, I only have to finish this paragraph, can you wait for me a little longer, kitten?"

A blush made its way up my cheeks and I could do nothing but nod, letting out a small hmph as I pet the sleeping animal on my lap, leaning against Akaashi's shoulder dramatically, "what even is this about, I deserve more attention than whatever the hell it is."

He only let out a chuckle, nudging my head with his shoulder carefully and shook his head. Seconds after, I saw him close all the tabs and finally, finally close the computer, wrapping his arms around me after pushing the laptop out of his way, "my whiny baby."

I held back the urge to giggle, only pretending to resist as he pulls me onto his lap, kissing my cheeks alternately and I could only smile, laughing slightly at his gesture. 

Before it could get heated, I push him away slightly, just enough to regain my breath. He goes willingly, after leaving a long kiss on my jaw, and I take the time to admire his beauty. All the way from his droopy eyelids to his relaxed shoulders and I just couldn't help it. I grab both sides of his face, using my thumbs to slowly caress his eyebrows and slow bring them down to his eyes, forcing them closed softly before leaning, leaving a kiss on each side. I felt his breath on my collarbones, shaking just the slightest bit and when I looked at him once more, his smile felt more private... intimate.

With a whisper, he says, "you're gorgeous."

I smile, fighting the blush already rising up to my cheeks and nod, "as are you, darling." 

Before we'd started dating, on one of the many dates Akaashi had taken us on, there was a couple nearby, having the time of their lives, just laughing and enjoying themselves, until the guy stopped, facing the girl with a sheepish grin.

"You're beautiful," he'd said, eyes downcast as red flooded his cheeks. The girl, also blushing furiously, cleared her throat and toyed with the hem of her skirt.

She'd hesitantly looked up once, twice and then leaned up to kiss his cheek, muttering out, "thank you.

Back then, I'd cringed, nose scrunched up in disgust at the words as Akaashi laughed. "What?"

I shook my head, but then shrugged, nodding my head at the couple before facing whatever shooting game we were playing, "if I ever make that face because someone called me beautiful, please punch me, that's not me, I was kidnapped.

Akaashi laughed at that, probably presuming I was joking but he must've noticed my seriousness and said nothing of it at the time. It was only a week later, right before another date that he showed up at my door a few minutes earlier than usual, holding a small blue velvet box, smiling sheepishly, "you're gorgeous, just not beautiful or pretty," and then opened the box, revealing a silver bracelet, the words gorgeous imprinted onto the inside of the bracelet.

Since then, we'd silently promised to never use compliments like beautiful or pretty. It just wasn't enough to describe each other and honestly, it was nice to hear something other than that.

"What were you working on?" I whispered, tracing the design on his shirt with my fingers. He followed my movements for a few seconds before taking my hands in his own, kissing each of my fingertips.

"Professor Nakamura wanted an opening statement from each of us, to see who'd get first chair." He kissed the centre of my palm and then the back of it, trailing kisses up my arm as he spoke, "and your boyfriend wants to get first chair so I was just finishing up some things." 

Akaashi was studying corporate law, and his second year was only getting harder so I get it. I get that he has to stay up late and constantly has to check and re-check and triple-check his work but...

I pouted, "does that mean you're gonna be even busier?"

And at that, he paused. He pulled away from my shoulder after kissing it firmly and looked in my eyes, a serious dark blue facing mine, "yes. But I'll always make time for you."

And that shouldn't have made me feel as happy as it did, but alas, here I am, blushing all the way to my ears and looking anywhere but my perfect boyfriend.

When he realized, he chuckled, returning to his kisses, "you're so gorgeous and so mine, I'll make sure to remind you every night."

And just like that, your day went from okay to perfect.