-Sugar Daddy--[Kuroo Tetsurou]--

I'll try to Write in 2nd/1st person,,
Lemme know what you guys like best
Also, It's not lemon /I'm soreyy/ but it's kind of intense..?
--

You look at the website that opened in front of you and you glance at your best friend, who's still very concentrated on his PSP.

"You really think this is going to work?" You ask with a shaky voice. "Her birthday is 2 months away, I could try to find another job that'll give me bett-"

"(Y/n)," Kenma interrupts you with a stern look, finally pausing the game he was playing to look over at you. "Your mother isn't going to mind whatever gift you get her but if you really want to give her something like you've mentioned before, I think it's best if you give this a try." He stops and you sigh. "Especially if you want to offer 2 tickets to Miami."

You groan and even though Kenma knows he's right, he doesn't mention anything about it, he simply gives you a soft smile and watches as you press the 'sign up' button.

--

"I-I don't know, Kenma-"

"(Y/n), you're already there, all you have to do is knock." Kenma reassures you through the phone as you nervously glance around the floor with no people but a receptionist.

"Yeah but it's much easier said than done." You hiss out. "I didn't think it'd be this hard a week ago."

The blonde girl by the counter catches your eye and smiles softly as you do the same, sighing out heavily before turning to the door once more and wondering when the hell to knock on the door and stop looking like an idiot.

"I know but..." You hiss out, trying to find an excuse for just simply standing there in front of a door, for- 10 minutes?

"Uhm, e-excuse me, (L/n)-san, was it?" A new voice grabs your attention. You spin around, yelping when you nearly hit the same blonde girl from the counter and took a breath.

"Sorry-"

"It's okay, you're looking for Kuroo-senpai, right?" She asks in a shy voice, walking back to her desk and chair.

"Yes, yeah," You say out loud. "I'll be right back, Kenma." You manage to whisper to the phone before hanging up quickly and following the lady with a relieved look.

"I can call him if he's not answering the door," She says as her hand rests on the desk phone.

"A-ah, I just... didn't knock yet..." You mumble with a nervous smile, rubbing the back of your neck.

She giggles and nods. "I understand, I'll call him regardless, just a minute." Is all she says before bringing the phone up to her ear and softly pressing on the keys, like as if she was afraid to break the thing.

"H-hi, yes, It's Yachi-san," She, Yachi-san says with a stutter and nervous tone once the phone is answered. "Y-yes, yes, she's standing right here-" She looks at me. "(L/n)(F/n)?"

"Hmm, yeah." You reply with a nod.

"Okay, of course, sir, goodbye, Kuroo-senpai." Yachi-san smiles and puts the phone back in place. "Kuroo-senpai will have you now, just follow me."

Smiling, you mutter a small thanks and follow after the quickly, letting our a quiet breath of relief as Yachi-san turned her back to you. Yachi-san knocks on the door and only opens it after a deep low yes is heard from the other side.

"Kuroo-senpai, Miss (L/n)-san is here to see you." Yachi speaks for you, stepping slightly aside as you step in.

"Good, thanks, Yacchan, tell Tooru and Hajime they can take their break in a few minutes, those reports were great." The man, named Kuroo said with a lazy smirk, his eyes glancing at you beside Yachi with a grin.