-Practice Match--[Sawamura Daichi x Ushijima Wakatoshi]-

They arrived at the big school and took a deep breath. Ah, this is it. The crow captain thought to himself. "Lets go." He said to the team.

He gripped onto the strap of his bag tight and lead the team into the gym where volleyballs could be heard smashing into the ground and squeaking noise of shoes coming from inside.

"Whoa, so cool!" Hinata exclaimed as a cheerful expression occupied his face.

Diachi smiled slightly at his kouhai's excitement before walking forwards, ignoring the freak duo's usual argument.

After Shiratorizawa's manager had helped them settle in the gym, Karasuno got themselves ready to do their best and win this practice match.

"Daichi-San, we need water. The water bottles are empty." Ennoshita lets the captain know, holding up the empty bag of bottles.

Daichi nods and smiles at his friend, grabbing the bag. "No worries, I'll take care of that." He then looked at Suga. "Get them in order for me please?"

Suga chuckles at the captain and nods. "Go on, I got this."

Daichi shakes his head in amusement and leaves the changing rooms.

He wanders around the school for a while, simply trying to find a water fountain when his eyes find a certain tall captain, staring back at him.

They stared at each other, neither of them turning away when Daichi asks. "Where can I find water?"

Ushijima kept a straight face.

"There's one behind the gym, you can fill the bottles there." He replied.

Diachi nods and just as he was about to thank him, Ushijima had already walked past Daichi.

Daichi's words got caught up on his throat and he let himself calm down before heading towards the location the other captain had told him.

With a busy mind, Daichi filled the empty bottles as fast as he could, trying not to miss the warm up and as soon as he was done, he jogged back inside the gym with full arms.

"Daichi-san!" Daichi heard someone call his name as he entered the gym and turned to see the young blonde manager scurrying towards him with a smile. "Let me help you so you can go to practice."

"Warm-up." Daichi corrected her with a kind smile, handing her the bottles one by one.

"Right, warm-up." She repeats and nods her head, heading back to the bench.

Daichi giggle, smiling at her habit of repeating things when learning and went ahead to his team who were now doing the partner warm ups.

He greeted his team and went over to Suga to start the warm-ups.

-x-

Kageyama set the ball to Hinata, in hopes that he'd get a spike through Tendou and he did, Tendou had (and I quote) made a mistake.

The Karasuno team cheered and the game then went on, having Daichi on the back line, serving first.

Daichi breathed in, clearing his mind and hit the ball, aiming to one of the corners in the back, which unfortunately got covered by one of their players.