-Ah--[Akaashi Keiji]--Lemon-

I'm actually not sure if this one is any good /:
But some ice skating Akaashiii and just pretend you skate too lmaoo
---

I spin on my left foot, a smile on my face and my eyes meet him as soon as I stop. I pant slightly, still grinning and I skate my way towards the side.

"So? What did you think?" Is all I ask him as he leans into peck my lips quickly.

"Amazing, as per usual, (Y/n)-san," Akaashi replies with a soft but sincere smile.

"Thank you, Akaashi."

He didn't reply just, leaned forward slowly as I did the same and pressed our lips together for a longer period of time. Our lips moved against each other, my right hands pushing me slightly taller than him with the help of the wall. We pulled away after a while and I let out a sigh, a smile on my face.

I skate towards the exit of the rink and he was beside me in matters of seconds, gripping onto my waist and attacking my neck with soft kisses.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, leaning against him for support but he took this as a sign to lift me up and drag me away from the ice, only to slowly and carefully settling me down on the nearest bench. I'm pretty sure that last time Akaashi went to the gym was ages ago but his whole body- especially his biceps and thighs- was still as strong as if he went there every day.

He gripped onto my waist, grinding his hips against mine, causing me to gasp and moan lowly and he chuckled against my skin, biting softly against my neck.

"'Kashi," I breathe out, pulling his fave away softly, pressing my lips against his in a rough manner. "Please."

"What is it?" Akaashi only chuckled, caressing my hips below my leggings.

"Akaashi, don't make me say it," I whined.

"Then I guess you are not getting much-"

"Fuck me against the stands and make me scream your name against your lips, Keiji." I pull him by his shirt, getting him close enough so that I only had to whisper to get my words through him and I pulled away with a small smirk when I saw his flustered cheeks. I watched as his Adam's apple moved up and down and he leaned forward to kiss me, gripping my ass tight as he pushed my hips against his crotch.

We both moaned at the contact and I held onto his shoulders. "Keiji, please." I breathe out. I move away from him, leaning back onto the first seat on the stands and lay on my stomach, waving my ass in front of him, pulling both my leggings and my small skirt down. "Your fingers, in me, please..."

"Fuck, baby," I hear him groan. His cold fingers trail over my butt cheeks and groping my ass tight. He kisses my left cheek, still playing and groping my other one.

I felt his breath over my back as he pulled away and soon enough, much to my content, my underwear was pulled down. I bit on my lip, trying to anticipate what was about to come my way when my teeth let go of my lip as a sharp cry was heard from my mouth.

"Keiji~"

Akaashi slid his finger in and out my entrance, slowly licking it too and I moaned as his tongue worked wonders on me. Honestly, I'm not even surprised at this point but I can't say it doesn't feel even more amazing each time.

"Keiji, oh my- Keiji, Fuck me, please." I found myself saying as he only chuckled, pushing another finger in me beside the one he already had.

"Calm down, Love, you need at least two more fingers before I take all of you," He playfully bit my ear, pushing my body against his chest, thrusting his fingers at an unfair speed, almost painfully slow too.

"Then get to it, please," I moaned, trying to get as much as friction as possible by simply moving my hips back against his finger.

He chuckled, holding my hips still only to add another finger, slowly and carefully until I was groaning again. "Keiji, move, please."

"(Y/n)-san, you've been saying please quite a lot," I heard him sigh, curling his fingers to hit my sweet spot. I gasped, holding onto the seats above me tight as he repeated the same movements and closed my eyes tight. "Just few more of these and," he murmured to himself before taking his fingers off. "You're good."

I let out a breath, probably of relief but also disappointment as I felt the empty and glanced back at him, seeing him unbutton his jeans. Pulling his pants down, he smirked when he caught my stare and with one hand, grabbed his dick and putting it to my entrance.

"You're on the pill, yes?" Was all he asked.

"Yeah, yes, just- god, just do it." I groaned when he pushed the tip in. "Keiji, faster, oh, my god."

After he was fully in, gripping at my hips tight, he waited a few more seconds before I gave him a firm nod, to which he simply moved back and into me again. I let out a content sigh and wiggled my hips teasingly.

"Fuck," Akaashi groaned, increasing his speed just slightly.

"Keiji, Fuck me harder, baby, please." I groaned, clenching around him slightly.

He moaned and I felt his grip tighten on me, just as he started moving way faster and harder into me, getting higher moans from me.

"Keiji, harder, I'm close,"

He kept up his pace, cursing out some words as well as me and soon enough, I found myself having less and less control as he kept moving, increasing his speed.

"Keiji, I'm coming, I'm coming~" Is all I can say as he gave his last thrusts. Not being able to hold back any longer, I just let go and he carried on, thrusting more before he came too. I moaned when I felt him come and we slowed down all movements, panting and trying to catch our breath.

He leaned down, kissing the back of my neck softly and I smiled, leaning back to get more skin on skin. "Hey, 'Kaashi?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for coming to see me practice today."

He smiled and hugged me tight. "My pleasure."