-New Things--[Tanaka Ryuunosuke × Reader × Nishinoya Yuu]--Lemon-

I sit on the bench, quietly and alone simply eating my lunch peacefully when I suddenly hear a loud voice call my name.

"(Y/n)-senpai!"

I turn around and see Nishinoya running towards me with a flustered face and big smile.

I feel myself smile too and wave slightly at him.

"(Y/n)-senpai, can I ask for help?" He asks.

He was panting in front of me with his his hands on his knees and one eye closed.

"Sure." I shrugged quietly.

See, even if I did like this tiny libero, one year younger than me, my shyness would not allow me to confess my feelings for him.

"Can you help me study? I have a huge test tomorrow and I know nothing about it." He whines to me, his hands pressed together in front of him as if he was pleading for my help. "Please, help me!"

My eyes go wide and my face reddens at his actions.

"S-sure. You can come by today, i-if you can." I stuttered with a nervous smile.

I scratch the back of my neck and gulp the lump in my throat.

"Really?" He asks surprised, his cheeks just as red as mine. "Oh man, thank you so much!"

He exclaims happily and hugs me quickly before darting off towards the gym.

I feel my face burn and slap my cheeks.

You managed to talk to him. Good. I praised myself.

Then my eyes widened in horror.

Shit. He's coming over. How the fuck do I speak normally for so long? I gasp.

"Yo." I hear another voice greet me.

I turn my head to the side and face my childhood friend.

The only person I'm comfortable with and can speak normally too.

"Yo, Ryuu." I smile.

Tanaka smiled back and sat beside me.

"What did Noya ask you about?" He asks casually, sliding his hands inside his pants pockets.

"Oh, he's coming over late because he needs to study for a test." I shrug with red cheeks.

He stays quiet for a few seconds before nodding shortly and stand up again.

"Yosh, I'm gonna do it." I hear him say under his breath, determination on his voice.

"Eh?" I tilted my head at him. "Are you okay?"

"Ah, sorry. I was talking to myself." He chuckles nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Alright then, I'll talk to you later, (Y/n)-chan." He waves.

He takes off, walking rather fast and doesn't look back.

I giggle at his actions and shrug. Always going to be the same...

~~

School ended a while ago and now I was on my way home, listening to my favourite singer, the sound blasting through the earphones onto my ears.

I nod and shake my head along with the music and soon enough, I see the familiar colour of the building I live in.

I smile slightly and speed up, running up the stairs, nearly falling flat on my face.

I finally make it to the door but the sight in front of me made my smile disappear into a confused expression.

There stood Nishinoya and Tanaka, both blushing hard and holding in their arms a bucket of red roses.