-Birthday--[Ukai Keishin × Takeda Ittetsu]--Lemon-

First time ever writing this!!!!!

-NOT MY ART-

-×-

"Ukai-kun!" I call his name, jogging towards his tall figure.

He stops walking, his cigarette resting on his lips as they form a small smile whilst looking at me.

"Take-chan."

"Can we walk back together?" I ask him, my eyes staring into his hazel ones as a tint of red covered his cheeks. "The team has already left for the movies." 

"Sure." He replied with a shrug and turned his back to me.

I giggled at his reaction and followed him, regardless, already used to his embarrassed actions.

I skipped alongside with him, humming to one of the songs on the radio when I heard him speak.

"Why so happy?" He asks, giving me one of his side glances.

"Oh, no reason." I shrug my shoulders.

I take a few steps ahead of him, still skipping when suddenly, his warm hand was wrapped around mine.

"Be still for a second." He hisses in my ear, our bodies crashing together as he wrapped his arm on my waist this time.

Now, I was the one blushing.

I hid my face from him and walked quietly, trying to suppress my happiness from before.

Today, is my birthday.

10th of January.

Third Person

Takeda blushed beside Ukai, his eyes closed from smiling so widely and his freezing hands connected with Ukai's.

Geez, what a dork... The blonde male though to himself.

They walked together in a comfortable silence but just when they were about to take a turn to Takeda's place, Ukai tugged on to the man's sleeve, preventing him from moving.

"What's wrong, Ukai-kun?" The older male asked the coach.

Ukai blushed deeply and took a breath, gathering all the courage he had.

"Don't go yet." He managed to mumble.

Takeda stood till and quiet, processing what Ukai had just requested and once all that had settled in his mind, he felt his own face heat up.

"Okay." Takeda replied, avoiding Ukai's eyes.

As soon as the taller male heard Takeda's answer, he immediately felt his heart speed up but his mind felt relieved and at ease.

"Where are we going?" Takeda asks, their steps being small and slow just so that they could spend as much time together as possible.

"I don't know. It's your birthday, you choose." Ukai shrugged, swinging their hands by their sides like a little kid.

"Shall we go over to your place?" Takeda asks innocently.

Ukai couldn't reply, he just shrugged in hope that Takeda wouldn't look his way and see the blushing mess he had made of him.

''Ukai-kun, you're blushing." Takeda voiced the obvious, giggling at the red face the coach was making.

"Urusai." Ukai tugged onto his hand with a red face.

They walked at a steady pace, both just throwing a few words in to not lose the conversation.

Suddenly, a few raindrops fell on top of their heads and soon enough, it was pouring rain. They both loved the rain so neither bothered to actually trying to run from it. They really didn't care about getting soaked but Ukai's steps started getting faster and bigger which made Takeda wonder why he was walking so fast.