-Baby--[Haiba Lev]-

Look how hot this little shit is omg!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEV!!!

-------

"Lev." I whisper.

No reply.

"Lev." I say again, a little louder this time.

"What?" He replies this time, his voice sleepy.

I flinched at his tone, aware of how annoying I was being at the moment.

I avoid his eyes and stare at his chest, feeling my eyes watery.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" He sighs out, rubbing my bare back.

"Nothing." I let out before my voice gave out.

"(Y/n)." He sighs.

I sob, immediately covering my mouth after and close my eyes shut.

"No, (y/n), please don't cry, it's not good for the baby." He mutters in my ears.

Yes, the baby.

I was only 5 months pregnant of this baby and my emotions have already been changed like a roller coaster.

All I wanted to ask him at the moment was what he wanted for his birthday but I just felt like I should know the answer, since I've been with this beanpole ever since our first high school year and it's already been nearly 7 years since then.

I try to hold in my cries but I couldn't so I gave up.

I started sobbing like crazy and before I knew it, Lev was already sat on the bed, pulling me into his naked chest.

I leaned against it, turning my belly to the side to avoid hitting it against his chest and hugged my legs.

"I'm sorry, baby." He mumbles against my hair. "I was just thinking and it came out wrong, I didn't mean to answer like that."

I calmed myself down, cleaning the tears on my face and spoke to him.

"What were you thinking about?" I ask, my voice coming out a bit shaken.

"Just, the baby." He giggles.

He started playing with the ends of my hair, rubbing small circles on my belly.

"What about the baby?" I ask him again, my eyes finally meeting his.

He shrugs, turning my body to him with my legs on either sides of his tall torso.

"The name and things like that." He smiles.

"Oh, what if it was a girl?" My eyes light up with excitement. "Oh my god, what if it was a boy? I'd rather have a girl first but I don't mind either of them!" I say quickly but stopped when I heard him laugh.

I stare at him confused, my head tilted slightly to the side and my eyebrows perked up.

He notices my curiosity and casually pecks my lips, holding my cheeks.

"I love your adorable expressions." He giggles.

I feel my cheeks burning up in embarrassment and without knowing, I covered my face.

I felt his warm hands over my wrist, pulling them apart and before I could hide my face again, he had pressed his lips onto my own.

I kissed back gently and leaned towards him even more.

When we pulled away, I kept my eyes closed and smiled.

Even after all the time we've been together, I really can't believe that I'm still with this idiot, on my way to my first child.

I opened my eyes and face an adorable Lev, pressing his forehead against mine.

"You know, you just made such an adorable face that if you weren't pregnant yet, I think that I'd-"

"Lev!" I gasp, my face beet red.

He burst out laughing, holding onto his stomach and then kisses the top of my nose.

"I'm just kidding. I love you." He says seriously.

"I love you too." I reply.

"What was it that you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh, it's nothing." I shake my head.

"Say it." He repeats.

"No-"

"Or I'll throw the chocolate away." He threatens, glaring at my (e/c) eyes.

"No! No!" I yelp. "I was just wondering what you wanted for your birthday."

"My birthday?" He wonders. "That's onl- Oh shit." He whispers.

I smack his head and glare playfully at him.

"No swearing! And it is in 2 days." I add.

"I don't know, anything will do." He laughs, rubbing the back of his head.

"Fine, then I'll get you a dog." I smirk, knowing his hate for dogs.

"NO! Don't you dare." He hisses.

I keep the smirk on my face and cross my arms.

"Alright..." He stops for a second to think. "How about I get to shower with you everyday?"

"Only on your birthday." I shake my head.

"B-"

"If we do shower everyday, what would happen?" I ask him with an obvious look, pointing at my medium sized stomach.

"Oh~, right." He giggles with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, my cheeks burning and lay back down.

"Well, I'm going to sleep now."

I feel him lay down again and this time, his chest was against my back and his arms were holding me tight before I felt him press a kiss on the nape of my neck.

"I just want you for my birthday. You're all I need."