-Flowers--[Ushijima Wakatoshi]-

Oyoy so I'm not sure if this is any good I'm soorry....

Oh and just to clear up, you have a young step-sister and yeaaaa....
--

I glanced around the dinner table, sighing out in boredom.

"Oh, no, I usually leave my daughter with (Y/n). Despise being 17, she's pretty much as responsible as she can be." Daniel, my step-father said with a forced smile.

Right now, I was sitting through a dinner Daniel had with my step-sister on my left, two chairs away and my mum on my right as both of my parents talked to the married couple, most of the times including me and their 22 year old son in their conversations.

The Yukinawa's were related to Daniel. In fact, Mister Yukinawa was Daniel's older brother and we all knew that Daniel's family wasn't the best. It gave him hard times and Daniel always felt the need to try to impress them, specially now, since he did need his father's and his brother's approval to marry my mum.

"(Y/n), I'm sure you've gotten yourself a handsome young man, being as pretty as you are." Mr. Yukinawa asked with a delicate smile, looking at me.

I felt my heart beat faster and I nodded with a small smile, a blush erupting my face.

"Y-yeah, actually, I'm dating someone at the moment." I confirm, smiling at the thought.

"Oh?" The son, Koaru, asked now, clearing his throat. "Who?"

I held back the urge to roll my eyes as he asked such question.

"Koaru, that's prying into someone else's personal life." Ms. Yukinawa scolded him, glaring slightly at her only son.

"Its fine, Miss Yukinawa, really." I laughed softly.

"Actually, he was supposed to join us for dinner but I suppose his match got delayed." My mum said, sitting up straight.

"Match?" Ms. Yukinawa questioned.

"Uh, yeah, He plays Volleyball. I'm not sure if you've heard of him."

"That's great, Koaru played as well in his high school years." Mr. Yukinawa beamed.

"Why did you stop?" I ask him, curious, taking a bite of my food.

"(Y/n), don't ask su-"

"Its alright, Miss (L/n)." He smiled politely at my mum who tried to scold me. "I got injured on my knee and couldn't play anymore, kind of had to leave the sports world, unfortunately." He laughed softly, shrugging his shoulders.

"I see." I nod and just as soon as I did, the doorbell rang.

"That's probably him, can I get it?" I asked my mum excitedly, getting ready to stand up from my chair.

"Go ahead, sweetie." My mum giggled as she pointed towards the door.

I kissed her cheek and tried to calm down slightly, nearly jogging towards the front door.

I opened the door and sighed happily.

"You're here." I smiled.

Ushijima was turned sideways, holding two bouquet of flowers, black jeans hugging his legs and a plain white t-shirt covering his perfect body. He also had a suit jacket on and his hair was just as perfect as it always was.

"Hey, cupcake." He smiled softly, opening his arms for me to jump in them.

I let myself get engulfed by his large frame and I inhale his scent, immediately calming me down.

"Thank god, you're here, that guy's been trying looks at me since the beginning." I say softly, my arms tighter around his waist.

He tensed up a little bit but kissed my head either ways, rubbing my back. "Let's go impress these fuckers." He mumbled playfully and I giggled, letting him in.