-Surprise--[Morisuke Yaku]-

Your Pov:

"Mori-san?" I say over the phone, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Yes, (Y/n)-chan?" He giggles as a reply.

"You're from Japan, right?"

"Yeah..." He says, and I could imagine an awkward smile displayed on his lips.

"And I'm from (country name), right?" I ask again, checking the plane tickets on my desk.

"Right."

I let out a sigh and force a smile to reach my face.

"How long is it gonna be 'till we see each other again?"  I ask him with an obvious pout.

"I don't know." He replied. "Anyways, isn't your birthday coming up in a few?"

My eyes immediately light up and I nod eagerly, forgetting that he couldn't see me.

"Hello?" He spoke.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm sorry." I giggle once I had calmed down.

3rd Person:

Just wait, you'll see me real soon... Morisuke thought to himself as he heard you cheerfully list all the things that you wanted for your birthday.

He took a mental note of the things he could get and wrote them down so he wouldn't forget.

Despite being always so close to each other and that first kiss you both had the day they met in Japan, you were still not dating.

Of course, you've both confessed your love for each other but none of you have made a move yet.

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan?" Morisuke stops the happy girl with a small chuckle.

"Yeah?" You ask rather loud, staying silent for his answer.

"I love you." He whispers to the phone.

You stay quiet for a few seconds, just blushing in your room before replying.

"I love you too."

~Time Skip (back to your POV)

I walked out of the school's gate, feeling a relief as I walked beside my closest friend, (sibling's name) and my best friend (best friend's name).

The three of us were always united and spent every time we had together, always discussing new things or simply sharing the latest special gossip around.

My phone then starts ringing and I saw Morisuke's name flash on the screen through the facetime app.

"Oh? Is that Yaku?" My best friend cooes once she saw the name in my screen.

"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong though..." I mumble back.

He'd never facetime me at this time, knowing that I only now had left the school.

"Well then, answer it!" My siblings says in excitement.

I press the green button on my screen and held the phone in front of me where the two dorks had already squashed in the camera as well.

I waited a couple of seconds before I saw my boyfriends smiling face.

"Hello!" My best friend shouts with a wave.

"Oh, hi (best friend)-san. (Sibling's name)-senpai." Morisuke greets them with a smile.

"It's just (sibling's name), Morisuke." My sibling giggles, rubbing the back of his neck.

"(Y/n)-san, hey." He finally says, letting a sigh come out of his lips.

"You guys go ahead, I'll meet you in a few." I say to my friend and sibling with a nod.

They wink at me before linking arms and skipping ahead.

I chuckle before turning to my phone.

"What's wrong, Morisuke-San?" I ask worried.

"Oh, just wanted to ask, you actually want everything you ask yesterday, right?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I noticed that he was walking as well and was in the middle of the streets.

"Yeah, why?" I ask with a laugh.

"Just asking. Well, got to go now, still gotta study. See you, (Y/n)-chan!" He says quickly before turning the call off.

He never says 'See you'...

~~~

I was walking back home after passing through the shopping center with (best friend's name) and (sibling's name) but today, (best friend's name) didn't come with us, she headed another way.

"Ne, (Y/n), d'you remember Morisuke?"

"Yes, of course." I reply to the question, blushing at his name.

I feel eyes on me and seconds later, a small giggle was heard.

"Do you really love him?"

My eyes widen at the question and I turn my head to the person who asked that.

"Of course! I-I d-do." I mutter, hiding my burning face.

"Good to know." Was the last thing we said.

We walk in silence, neither of us exchanging any words.

My birthday was tomorrow and I was actually pretty lucky since this year my birthday was on a Saturday and do whatever the fuck I wanted.

I was really planning on doing anything except for accept my family's gifts and probably go shopping with my best friend.

"Ah, I think I dropped my earphones!" A worried voice spoke beside me.

"Want me to go look for them?"

"No, it's alright, I'll get them plus it's already 11pm."

I nod with a small smile of amusement and turn to open the door to my house, only to find it open and no lights were on.

Confused, I open the door wide, looking around the quiet dark room before stepping in.

Suddenly, the lights flicked on and my hands dropped my school bag, immediately smacking on top of my mouth.

In front of me stood Morisuke with a wide smile and a huge box in his arms.

I looked around the room.

Behind him, my best friend, my parents and a few of my closest cousins were standing there, cameras on their hands but when I looked behind me, I saw (sibling's name) holding my camera with the flash on.

He clicked a picture of me and in an few seconds, realisation had hit me.

Tears were streaming down my face and Morisuke placed the box down, taking steps towards me.

He didn't say anything and simply placed his warm eager lips on mine.

I closed my eyes, letting a few tears slip and kissed him back.

"Surprise, (Y/n)-chan." Morisuke says once he pulled away.