-Lemon and Babies--[Kuroo Tetsuro]--Lemon-

Requested by: @rachchilipepper

This is inspired by a chapter I read of a Kuroko No Basket Lemon, it's very good ^_^ and u r both around the age of 20-22...

Btw,,,,

Follow my wattpad account on instagram pwease (:

@holiday_in_arse_1969 -- instagram

--

I was sitting on the couch, reading the fanfiction on my phone, next to Kuroo who was watching the Rio 2016 Volleyball match with Japan agaisnt Brazil.

I was reading a fanfiction about my favourite band and it was just amazing.

Suddenly, in big bold letters, I read the word 'Lemon', making my heart speed up a little and red to rise up to my cheeks.

I shift a little in my seat and continue reading.

"What's wrong?" I hear Kuroo ask, placing a hand on my thigh.

I felt my entrance get a little wet and my heart speeds up more.

"Just this fanfiction." I clear my throat.

He hums and turns his attention back to the TV, his hand still on my thigh, making small circles with his thumb.

I keep reading the fanfiction.

'She trails kisses down his well defined chest, softly touching every inch of his body as he discarts her shorts.'

I gulp, feeling the wetness grow more and glance at Kuroo.

He senses my look and looks back at me.

"What is it?" He then asks. 

"Nothing." I whisper, shaking my head.

He raises one eyebrow and stretches his hand out.

"Can I see?" He asks.

My eyes widen in surprise and I take a deep breath.

"(Y/n), what are you reading, you look...uncomfortable." He trails his words, reaching for my phone.

He tries to steal it away but I move back, landing on my back with the phone clenching on my hand.

He sighs, moving ontop of me before landing a kiss on my lips.

I immediately kiss back but before I know it, my phone was taken away from my hands.

I gasp as we broke the kiss and tried to reach for it but Kuroo held out of my reach, reading the words on the screen.

"What does 'Lemon' mean?" He questions me, almost talking to hilmself before using his thumb to scroll down.

"Kuroo-kun~" I whine.

He simply hums, grabbing my hands and keeps his stare to the phone.

Suddenly, his body went tense and his grip on my wrists disappeared.

"Say, (Y/n)-san, do you enjoy this?" He asks me.

My eyes went wide and my face was even redder than usual.

"Y-yeah, I kinda do..." I muttered, afraid of what he'd say next.

He nods and hands me back the phone.

"Alright then. You can read it again." He smiles but his smile had a hint of lust in it. "But, read it for me too." 

"Kuroo-kun, I ca-"

"Just read it like you were doing but louder." He says.

I stare at him before swallowing the lump on my throat.