[ 01 ] fight

STARLIGHT

SUNSHINE

☀ + ★    

❝THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, LIL BITCH?❞ — S

❝THEN WHAT ARE YOU
DOING
 HERE, LIL BITCH?❞ 
— S.S

B E F O R E

   THEY SAY there's always a calm before the storm, but as Samantha Steen strutted down the backstage area with a clip board in hand and a head set transmitting all of her cynical boss's requests, a hurricane was in session.

   ❝UH-OH.❞ Renee uttered as her co-host & new boss brushed past her with iridescent white-blonde locks in the air as her heels madly click against the ground. The spitting image of confidence, and dominance she embodied like no one else.

   With an irritated growl, Samantha set her ear piece to mute, drowning out Vince's ridiculous orders as she then slammed her clip board down on the tech table where Hunter sat with his tail between his legs. 

   At the sight of her husband's idiotic plans crumbling, Stephanie brought her hands to her face as she sighed in surrender.  ❝This isn't supposed to be happening.❞ She whispered to both herself and her grieving husband.

   Samantha only bit down on her cheeks, trying to avoid an inappropriately timed chuckle. How could the crowd rally behind a Superstar who's been handed everything and yet failed to show little to no improvement on the microphone?

   The Samoan was no doubt a future Hall of Famer, and while she liked him more than most guys in the locker room, Samantha wished they'd drop the ball on him.

   For his sake and everyone's, Roman would benefit most from taking a step down to be rebuilt a different kind of monster.

   ❝Why isn't he connecting with the crowd more?❞ Hunter hissed, running a hand over his forehead as Seth Rollins opted to ignore the crowd's support for him to instead plant a vicious flying knee on the side of Roman's face.

   This time, Samantha heavily breathed out as she crossed her arms. Of course Rollins could engage more with the crowd, but she didn't blame him for focusing on solely his target.

   If she'd of just returned from a career-threatening injury, she would also be 100% immersed into what what she's doing to avoid any other surgeries.

   Rollins's lack of crowd awareness is something that'll be shaken out in a few more weeks of ring time, but of course, opportunity and understanding was scarce in the WWE.