[ 28 ] shit

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★  

 ❝DEAR GOD, IT'S MEDEAN AMBROSE

 ❝DEAR GOD, IT'S ME
DEAN AMBROSE.❞
— D.A

TWO WEEKS WENT BY before Sami Zayn could walk for a few minutes without his back giving out on him entirely.

   It was a small feat, but nonetheless a victory in his rehabbing mindset. The European Bootleg Tour came to it's final night just less than twenty four hours ago, and it was emotional to say the least.

   As time consuming as running around backstage where head set's full of coordinators seemingly ran with their heads cut off just before the start of any live taping could be, Samantha was never busty enough to not check up on him.

   DAY BY DAY, she saw whatever part of Rami was bitter about having to sit the tour out be washed away as he'd get to participate as a member of the audience. He was a red haired snowflake in the vast WWE Universe, enjoying the entertainment from the sidelines.

   To show him that it wasn't all that bad to be behind the camera, Steen would take a few minutes from her backstage duties to record glimpses of that precious red-headed man smiling and cheering all throughout the show. 

  More than that, it warmed Samantha's heart to see him so gleefully rave about her product to lucky fans around him. Recording him became such a frequent habit that at point, videos of Rami used up her phone's entire 64 gb memory card.

   If only every fan could be as supportive as him, she wouldn't have to cringe during every appearance made by Roman. Samantha didn't particularly love the Samoan, but she also could never understand the extreme hatred he received day in and day out.

   If there was anything worse than not drawing a response, it was a mixed reaction. Mixed reactions would leave the creative team an even more indecisive mess, thus making high WWE officials question whether the 'pushed' Superstar (Reigns) deserved the spotlight.

   The answer was that YES, he deserved it for working hard, but the answer was also NO.

   Backstage, a few believed that the market wasn't ready for Roman Reigns. Truth be told however, Samantha thought completely different.

   Roman Reigns wasn't ready for the WWE Universe. His sales were off the charts, so whether he was marketable or not wasn't the question.

   The problem was that he still needed more time to learn how to work the camera and cut a promo without having a crutch to assist him. 

   Ambrose was his last guiding light before taking off completely solo, and the fall was a total crash and burn.

   The solution could be to reduce him to a less significant role, only to stop hindering his likelihood of ever getting over with the fans. Everyone who continued to root for the Samoan backstage knew he could take a beating, but no one ever stopped to question what Samantha did.