[ 20 ] everything

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★

❝EVERYONE HAS TO LETGO OF THE PAST

GO OF THE PAST.❞
 — S. Z

THE SILENCE IS SO DAMN LOUD, and it's killing both participants that try to engage in a fluid conversation,

 but fail to every time.

   From Samantha's corner, her efforts are almost non-existent. Each time Zayn gives a response, it's her lingering silence that closes him off more and more. Each time he shares less, and each time she prolongs the silence before moving onto another mundane question.

   How many times has Sami Zayn not been asked the following:

   1) ❝how do you feel about
 your rivalry with owens?❞

   2) ❝will you two ever
 r  e  c  o  n  c  i  l  e?❞

   3) ❝what's next for sami zayn?❞  

   As Renee gives the French-Canadian a non-verbal cue for, 'time's running out', Steen turns to face the camera man with a pink shade of embarrassment on her cheeks as she asks him to stop recording.

    ❝CUT❞— Samantha somberly whispers as she covers her face with both hands. In just a few seconds of silence, the platinum blonde felt her heart beat slower down in defeat.

   Just a few seconds of silence and her face buried deep into her hands was all it took for her rather abusive mind to render her a stupid idiot. All throughout the interview, Steen had felt like a bleeding unfortunate bastard in an ocean.

   Stephanie was the vicious shark, prying from time to time as she coldly glared at Samantha with that menacing look. Stephanie so desperately wanted Steen to fail, but that was no surprise to Samantha.

   Samantha was well aware that all McMahon's eagerly awaited for one to fuck up, each for different reasons. With Vince, her ultimate boss, he looked at someone's failure as a way to capitalize with his own after deeming everyone incompetent. 

   Although she had only worked with Shane McMahon a few times, his presence truly rare in the backstage scene, Samantha quickly leaned that Shane was ready and able to help when anyone in her position slipped.

   He didn't take over or impose his ideas, he just genuinely wanted to help cover someone's ass because if anyone knew how ruthless Vince could be ... it was his own son.