[15] i missed you

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★

  ❝THERE'S A DIFFERENCEBETWEEN MISSING SOMEONE& MISSING HAVING SOMEONEAROUND

BETWEEN MISSING SOMEONE
& MISSING HAVING SOMEONE
AROUND.❞
 — D. A

THE FOLLOWING DAY consisted of many mental sighs, dirty glances, and a throbbing head ache. Rest was for the wicked, and even after Samantha's accomplishments of booking the WWE under the infamous Wembley Stadium, Steen couldn't rack up enough points to earn a pass.

   The morning after Steen's good negotiations, her blissful sleep came to a halt at 6am sharp. The French-Canadian's mind rang kill bill sirens as she dragged herself with heavy footsteps to the door that was loudly being banged on.

   When coming face to face with a much too enthusiastic blonde, Samantha nearly slammed the door shut had Renee Young pulled her arm forth to reveal a white coffee cup.

   ❝For you.❞

   —❝frothy vanilla latte,
just like you like it.❞

   Renee quipped as she grinned, hopeful shiny eyes pleading for an invite. Steen sighed, holding the door open and moving aside to let the bubbly spirit that Renee was, in.

   Although Samantha appeared annoyed by Renee's presence, Steen could always do with a splash of the sun in her life, and her frequent companion on media duties was just that.

   Vibrant, warm, sunny.

   "I'm h-here so we can go over s-some of the questions for our sit down interview. I know it's not until next week, but still, why not start n-now?" Renee stuttered as she glanced at Samantha, who even after just rolling out of bed looked amazing.

   "We should work on that stutter first." Samantha chuckled, the grin on her face wiping off the second Renee's mouth dropped to the ground. 

   "Renee, It's a joke."

   Sam scoffed, blinking in response until the blonde came back to life with a nervous laugh. "I knew that." Renee coughed as Samantha playfully rolled her eyes. "You know, beneath my bitchy exterior, I am quite funny." The French-Canadian admitted.

   "Jon says that." Renee confessed. At that, Samantha raised a brow that forced an answer out of Young. "Don't ever say this to a-anyone, but he likes you."

   "But you two are dating." Samantha snapped. At that, Renee deviously chuckled. "Not like that you stupid idiot." 

   When Steen smirked, Renee continued. "Jon says that on just your third week with the company, you had a bit of a screaming match with Stephanie ... and that you won."