[ 23 ] the devil

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★    

❝THERE'S A HURRICANEIN SESSION

IN SESSION.❞
— V.M

   TWO HEARTS BEAT AS ONE, each reacting with the same baffled expression. Their breath was cut short, as if Kevin himself wrapped his hands over their necks and sucked the air out.

   Asphyxiated and even hazy, Sami Zayn can only turn his face with sheer disdain. Around the three tangled souls, more superstars freeze in their places as the bitter words still resonated in their minds.

I guess once a whore, 
you're nothing more,
and when it comes to
you little sister...
well, mom and dad
had their reasons
for disowning you.
Isn't that the whole truth?❞

   Even the Miz who normally couldn't sympathize too much with the icy blonde now stared at Samantha with a tinge of empathy.

   He was an only child, but it was strange how much he could sympathize with being the black sheep of the locker room.

   Long over looked and still not taken seriously, the Miz frowned at Samantha with the need to shake her by the shoulders and remind her to speak the fuck up.

   He'll never forget about the time Chris Benoit threw him out of the locker room, which in turn, ruined his reputation for some time. The consequences that came after weren't pleasant, but at least he spoke up. 

   His jaw trembled and his voice (at first) had come out a bit shaky, but that's something he'll never regret doing. 

   Mike may not agree with her rather cold personality, but to say that she's not accomplished anything would be a crime. In the months that Steen has been working in the creative team for the WWE, much improvement has come.

   No stranger to the fact that Samantha isn't too fond of him, that still never hindered her from putting out a good word on his behalf.

  ❝HE'S A WORK HORSE. DO
NOT COUNT MIKE OUT,
BECAUSE MARK MY WORDS,
HE COULD EVEN MAKE DANIEL
BRYAN LOOK LIKE THE WORLD'S
BIGGEST SINNER, IF ONLY YOU
GIVE HIM A FEW MINUTES OF
MIC AND TV TIME❞

   — Samantha had said when the creative team was planning a rivalry between The Miz and Roman Reigns. Often times it could look like Steen hated the Samoan Superstar, but that was far from the truth.

   Steen knew that putting Roman up against Mike would mean the end of Reigns. A verbal confrontation between the two would result in a catastrophe for Roman. Even Reigns himself knew that, and Samantha learned about his thoughts when confronted by the Samoan.