[ 34 ] seth's awake

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

  ☀ + ★      

    ❝YOUR PARENTS RAISEDA GODDAMN ANGEL

A GODDAMN ANGEL.❞  

— S.S

   An entire week went by before Samantha could even find the time in her busy agenda to schedule a face-to-face conversation with Rollins.

 After Smack Down she was to take a flight to from California to New York, but instead, Samantha found herself going elsewhere.  Desperate to find the truth and stay true to Finn's promise of talking to Seth, she took a flight from California to Monday Night Raw's arena in Chicago.

   Her job duties didn't require her till later on the following day, so they'd just have to excuse her for her morning absence.

   It was before show hours, and the second she informed Corey of her whereabouts, he picked her up from the airport and took her straight to the All State Arena.

   From there, he led her to the room Graves had last seen Rollins in. Ready for a heart to heart with him, Samantha instead found herself open-mouthed and dead silent.

  As if to not disturb their sleeping child, Corey gently pulled Samantha out the room before speaking up—❝wow, he's actually sleeping.❞ 

   ❝He hasn't really been sleeping well.❞ Graves elaborated as Sam glanced at Seth from the crack of the open door. ❝Or much at all.❞ She observed as her eyes couldn't stray away from the dark under eye circles that he sported.

   Although she desperately needed to talk to him, Samantha wouldn't dare to disturb his much needed rest. Her visit could only extend for the night and possibly the very early morning hours, but in that moment, his well being was more important than her need for answers. 

   She would definitely have a word with him, but only when he was re-charged. 

   That and, as Samantha peaked back at him through the door crack, she awe'd under her breath at the adorable human being Rollins was when asleep. 

   ❝I'll just talk to him later.❞ She sighed, carefully shutting the door as Corey gratefully nodded. ❝Good. Seth's naturally cranky, and without sleep ... I was fucking miserable.❞ Graves admitted a chuckle left Samantha's lips.

   Corey wiped his hand across like the exhausted father of a moody Seth Rollins before reminding Samantha that, ❝not even my two Princesses wear me out like him.❞

   She chuckled, patting his back and reminding him to hug his cute daughters on her behalf leaving him to tend other subject matters— like the ginger that had her phone vibrating with text message after another.

   13 TEXTS,
SUNSHINE.

 ❝Are you here yet?❞