[13] watch out

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★

  ❝STEPHANIE MCMAHON BETTER WATCH THEFUCK OUT

  ❝STEPHANIE MCMAHON
 BETTER WATCH THE
FUCK OUT.❞
— S.S 

S T A R L I G H T   :

   3:58 am,

3:59 am,

4 am.

   IT WAS 4 AM SHARP when this loud morning came to life with a rude awakening. A literal wake up call by a screaming Vincent K. McMahon sparked the mother of all headaches when he spit fire barking orders from the other side of the phone.

   We were counties apart, 

and still,

I felt him near.

   With his angry tone of voice, I felt like I never actually got on a plane and landed in London, like I never left. 

   I could even smell the coffee breath he normally exhaled, and that's how I knew that it was my turn to walk in his shoes.

   Vince was absolutely livid that New Japan Pro Wrestling had not only booked an oversea's tour in London on the same week the WWE would be in town, but also threatened to book the stadium McMahon sought after. 

   According to Vince's sources, the coordinator of events for the O2 Arena was very good friends with Antonio Ionki, NJPW's founder, CEO.

     Being the cut-throat son of a bitch that Vince was, he had his suspicions that the coordinator might do him dirty and book NJPW down instead of the WWE.

   My job was to as Vince said, 'charm the shit' out of the coordinator, Daniel Radke. It was scary how Vince dropped information about Daniel Radke, giving me directions to his home, his whereabouts, what food he liked.

   I was positive that if I asked for a cellphone number and his social security, Vince would also disclose that private information.

   It almost made me feel like some dirty mistress, even if I wasn't going to do anything but talk to Daniel. Yet at the same time, I was amazed by Vince.

  He was CEO for the largest wrestling company in the world, and yet he had the detective skills of a jealous, suspicious, and dedicated teenage girl with a Facebook account.

   Samantha wondered what kind of dirty Vince could dig up if she gave him names about all the assholes she's had the misfortune to meet over the years.

   Vince McMahon was a mystery.

   "If you somehow fail, write a check up for him because remember Sam, money talks." 
Vince had concluded.